First time smoking weed today-Got fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by QueenJays420, Mar 8, 2015.

1. We'll I smoked pot for the first time today. First I took a some drags from a Joint. Didn't feel anything so I lit another one. Still didn't feel anything at this point, I figured its because I sucked at rolling Joints. So I made one of those waterbottle bongs ( I know they're bad, bud I just wanted to get a buzz ). At this point I probably had taken like 6-7 decent hits. Still didn't feel anything till about 30 minutes later. Started getting drowsy as fuck and then eventually It felt like time had slowed down and my thoughts were faster than my bodies actions. 10 minutes felt like an hour. I also had amnesia. I kept forgetting where I was, what I was doing. I could hardly think since every 3 seconds I would forget what the hell was going on. Like I forgot who my parents were, where I was, who I was. I was trying to look it up on my iPad but I kept forgetting what I was doing every 3 seconds, which made it impossible. My thoughts felt disconnected from my body. Everything was a blur. I basically decided I would go sleep, hoping it would all go away. I had to keep saying in my head "I'm going to bed now" so I would not forget what I was doing. Eventually I made it to a bed and just lay there. I could also hear my heart beating rapidly and my kegs were shaking. Time went by so slow. eventually I was able to connect two thoughts together. Then 3, eventually I was able to think somewhat clearly. I was scared as fuck. I'm sure my weed wasn't laced since everyone in my school buys off this guy( he is also a student). Did I just go to hard for my first time? I'm kind of scared to smoke again now.

2. You'll be fine. Cherish the fact that you can still get that

3. Yea it just sounds like you got really high. It's been a long time since I've gotten as high as you seem to have. If you don't wanna get that high again then take it more slowly. I'd try smoking a bowl every 15 - 20 minutes. That way you have time to gauge the effects of the previous hit. Then you can decide if you want to get more high or not.

4. enjoy it while you can man.

5. Yeeeep, you got way too high. Second time I smoked I had a bad trip very similar to yours. I smoked a joint and a half of medical grade, thinking it was gonna be like the same kind of weed I had the first time.

Boy, was I wrong... I wanted to quit right then and there. Alas, two months later, I was sitting there on my bed smoking a joint. I have no regrets. :bongin:

6. Lol I feel ya!

First time I smoked same shit happened to me, I got so damn high but fortunately for me I was unable to freak out due to the intensity of the high, my mind couldn't stay on the same subject for more than 2 seconds so if I am freaking out for a second the next second I wont be anymore because my mind is already some place else.

The fucked up part is when you are constantly tell yourself that you need to do something and you are trying your hardest not to make it leave your mind but you just cant help it, then you have to repeat the whole process again. at one point I just laid on the couch watching a show and I couldn't any damn thing that was going on lol.

7. Trainwreck and blue dream from Oregon.. same week.. my first week ever smoking weed. I was train-wrecked.

8. Welcome to the world of weed. Just smoke slower next time and less. Allow your self enough time to judge how the weed is effecting you. After waiting 5-10 minutes take another hit if you feel up to it.

My personal recommendation is two or three proper hits should put you at a comfortable level. Happy tokin' ;)

9. It is completely normal for a female to feel this way after smoking too much marijuana for the first time.

10. #10 spliffhitter77, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    I live in Oregon. This weed is no joke. I can't remember the last time I have even seen or heard of Mexican weed around here. All my boys got hybrid..one hitter quitter for the rookies.stay on your level type shit for the blades.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 Smoka-Cola, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Yeah, you just had way too much for your first time. Hell, I've been smoking for 15 years and I normally smoke less than that to get high.. I'd think 2-3 hits would be plenty for a new toker like yourself, especially if it's decent bud.

12. I thought somebody fucked you up while you were high :D

13. dang just know OP it gets better from here, don't stop toking cause of one shitty experience

I must say I have been fortunate in my earlier days of toking where I never had a high such as this one

14. Though I'm not Judging, This is kinda disturbing. Imagine If it WAS LACED

How awesome would that be! LOL!!

"May The Force Be With You"

15. Oooh man I loved that "slowed time" when I smoked for first time, I had joint with friends and then took bong rip, I was fkin destroyed. I was coughing so much after that rip, but after I drank enough water, to get away that sore throat I was sitting on bench looking around and saw everything with dragging slow motion, it was so great. I havent been smoking weed for 9 months tried it same way, but same effect sadly didnt happen :( Enjoy weed man, its great thing.

16. Sorry i lost it at "my kegs were shaking" hahaha.
    Been there bro, take it easy on it man. take one hit from a joint and see how you feel.

17. Damn lol and you found GC right after you get done smoking for the first time

18. Did you google "help I smoked pot for the first time and I think I'm gonna die!" and wind up here?

19. First time smoking weed, puts 420 in his name.
    You're going to fit in just fine here OP

20. One hit and quit. Seriously. Save bud and tolerance in the long run + you will get high still.