What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by weedlover93, Mar 7, 2015.

1. I've been freestyle rapping for a while and all my friends say I'm REALLY good, so I wanted to try actually putting out some songs but before I went through buying the equipment and the $700 program I wanted to get some opinions on how well I can actually write. So I want all your opinions on it good or bad. Thanks

"Young kid still got it, never held a gun never shot it but this mic I will never drop it, and my skills you will never top it, don't tell me to stop it, cause I never will, not till I'm on top or I take too many pills, all I am is real don't care how you feel, I will never kneel like a slave and that's how everyone tells me how to behave and tells me I can't be great, what's with all the hate I'm a player and im here to choose my own fate, just wait and you'll see, don't tell me what I wannabe cause you don't know me, tryin to control me you can blow me, think your better show me.

Young kid on the block, never slang rock. never walked the walk never talked the talk never clocked the glock, what did I do idk I forgot smoking to much pot and I'll keep smoking till my brain rots or I get caught by the cops what I'm saying is I'll never stop, till I'm a hippie with a head like a mop. Partying a bunch buying so much liquor can't even afford lunch, always on my grind, rap always on my mind, trying to be one of a kind, tryin to make it ahead before I wind up dead with a bullet in my head, I'm here to illustrate a point here to smoke a rapper like a fat ass joint

Enough about what I didn't do lets talk about what I did, a bad kid, with an alcoholic dad gets depressed and starts thinking and then starts drinking then moves up to drugs you don't name, drugs that corrupt your whole brain, thought I went insane thought it was all over, told my mom I barely know her, but I'm gonna get my life back on track and show her, her and my dad said they loved me but I never believed her, now I'm growing up to be an under achiever."

Sent from my spaceship