do-nothing garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Mar 7, 2015.

1. hey man :wave: I used to grow a strain called "8 Miles High" from Mandala Seeds. If that the one you are thinking of?

mornin buddy! :wave:

✂✂✂✂✂

Attached Files:

2. Those are some nice looking flowers TJ. Bet they look even better once they're dried and cured.
    Job well done bro.

3. @tj

LOOKS GREAT MY FRIEND!!

DONKEY DICKS!

4. thank you 7557rb! these are the two Mandala #1's. I will be sure to take a couple close ups for ya. seems like some real old school funk! have a great wednesday man!

Mornin SB and thank ya my man! :wave: :)

5. Awesome TJ! Happy Harvesting brother

:wave:

Morning

6. mornin brotha! happy harvesting indeed! did your guerilla plants make it to the finish this year? I haven't seen anything about those since you planted them! hope you have a good day dude :wave:

7. Man that seems sooooo long ago! Haha the small 8 got eaten by deer then we had a month of rain and floods which killed the remaining 9. Bunk spot man lol there's always next year! I'm gonna throw some indicas out by an old shut down asparagus farm lol I'm gonna keep trying cause I always have extra clones that time of year

Hope you have a good one too!

8. I really like your bush Mr president.

That goats gonna yield.

9. yeah we got fuckin' hammered in may. I remember you posting pics of those babies in standing water now that you mention it. summer went by in a flash man! can't believe it's already october :blink:

i'll be rootin' for ya next year man! now's the time to be scopin' spots :devious: have you done guerilla grows before?

haha thanks dude. environment is pretty dialled at the moment. good time of year to be flowering. shoulda caged her. she is already trying to flop around on me. time to get the bamboo out :poke:

10. Watch your mouth. I almost killed myself I tripped in flower and had one get stuck in the roof of my mouth. Didn't go to er as at 1am that's a hard one to explain yeah I tripped in my bloom room. Dentist knows what happened. Blood everywhere.

I still use them though but I don't rush anymore period.

11. Holy shit, I knew Thomas Jefferson and the rest of our founding fathers smoked Lucifers Lettuce [​IMG]
    Great looking lady, I'm jealous. That type of bush is the only acceptable one [​IMG] I love it! I'm new here, hi, btw lol. Subbed

12. :eek: man, that is brutal!! makes my mouth hurt to think about it 😰 I have had some close calls with getting gouged in the eye with them before. don't like to use them for that reason.

welcome nomidz! thanks for comin' by :wave: :bongin:

13. Mandala #1 (wide leaflet pheno)

Smells really unique. Very herbal and spicy. Very hard to describe. If I knew my herbs and spices better.... lol. stings my nostrils and reminds me of earthy, musty potpourri or something :yummy:

Attached Files:

14. :yummy: Nice! Awesome looking harvest TJ! Looks like you're just get started lol.

15. Mandala #1 (skinny pheno)

This one smells more sweet like candy. Deep fruity, floral, bubblegum type of mix. Love the looks of it too :yummy:

Attached Files:

16. Alright...ain't it high time the mods start working on scratch n sniff? I mean if High Times can do it...sheesh!
    Musty potpourri huh...sounds enchantingly familiar. :laughing: It is a female plant, no?

17. hey mainah! lol this is gonna take forever :yay: :blink: :cry:

looks like you're just going to have to come to CO and get a sample, man! lol. These are some pretty unique plants. I'm not old school, but I think these buds are! lol.

18. Big HB and PPV are still out in the greeny for now. HB could take some time to ripen, but I may end up chopping her early. would rather have premature buds than moldy ones!

Attached Files:

19. Yeah man lol was crazy! And this year flew by for sure, coming to the close of 2015 already... Got a few months left to grind it out but yeah lol

Thanks man. I've never had a successful one, had a couple plants in the backyard once but that's a bit different lol hell if I can't find a good spot I'll set up some swamp tubes like Old Pork and do the spot that flooded lmao his tubes worked very well last year. Sad we don't get to see his stuff this year. My growmie in town wants to do a collaboration on an OD grow. My clones his spot split it 50/50. I told him fuck it why not lol so 2 possibilities for next year already.

Nice smell reports :p and man that HB is so crazy! Lol beastly

20. What kind of fan do you have in there is it a box fan or could you post a pick or direct me to the pic of your finished greenhouse