do-nothing garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Ah a fellow grower of trees 👍

2. dunno who phlatbeats is but ok lol. that was supposed to quote Mainah's post. :confused_2:

3. :wave: mornin' dutty

4. sorry to keep spammin' pics lol. got the SS150 up in the flower box. Rotating the Golden Goat 1/4 turn everyday. She will be nice and rotund :ey:

Attached Files:

5. I got the solarsystem600 and solarpro720 on there way! Should be a blast

6. hell yeah man I'm sure you will like them if you are digging the Platinum LED's. the 150's are powerful little bastards lol.

7. You're not spamming when you're posting in your own thread! :p Post 'em up! I love seeing them

8. Wow TJ! Been absent from the thread for a while, all caught back up now, I imagine you got nailed with likes today, haha. Looking great up in here- great work bro! Love that golden goat- always praying and such a quick vegger! Also that HB is a beast - so dark green and lush. Those solarspecs seem to be working out great too, has me thinking..... Anywho, thanks for sharing!

9. thanks for stopping by LF! always appreciate your good attitude and cool vibes around here.

pretty happy with the way everything is going right now. the solarspecs are doing a great job. very happy with my purchase!

hope you're having a relaxing friday man :wave:

10. Thanks TJ, I am having a relaxing Friday but unfortunately it is filled with pain- 1st day of physical therapy after a severe groin and tendon pull from swimming last weekend. Nothing like starting to feel old, haha. At least I have some good meds! Do you take your pics with full power lights on? Another bonus of that white LED, me thinks- may need to try one. What footprint does that cover? I assume you got the big one? Thanks

11. ouch!! 😰 heal up buddy that sounds painful!

That pic of the golden goat is under full power. The white LED's really are super easy on the eyes. I was never able to work under HPS light for very long. Even when I wore color correction glasses I couldn't last in there very long. These lights don't bother me at all which is nice. pictures are a bonus too :)

I have two LED's from Amare tech. A Solar Eclipse 350+UVB and a SolarSpec 150. The solar eclipse is 350 actual watts and covers a 3'x3' footprint. The SS150 pulls 150w at full power, or you can just run the veg spectrum at 100w which emits a bit less red light. It covers about a 2'x2' area. Depending on your space, there are a lot of different ways you can go with these. Sometimes several smaller panels is better than one big one.

12. Sup TJ! GG looks real good bro. Looks pretty happy in there!

13. Sup TJ! Shits Lookin on fire in here buddy. That goat...Fuck. Lol! Hope you have a great weekend.

14. Damn...hope you get feelin better man.

15. Thanks GTG, my lady is a rock and really making this easier than it could be. Been getting caught back up with some of these journals at least!

16. Well I got all caught up in here. Lookin so nice Teej.. That Hashberry tho....

Makes me wish I didn't kill that dang seed

17. Subbin in TJ. Loved your intro comment, so zen!

18. That Hashberry is super sexy TJ. Looking good in here brothaman.

19. That hash berry is a beast but I'm super interested in that praying goat he has