do-nothing garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Mar 7, 2015.

1. You scored a good girl there man. ;)

I'm happy for ya from across the country. Wish I could show ya around my countryside. :p

2. Yeah man we will have to meet again one day. I have a bunch of family back East that I haven't seen in ages so we will make a trip sometime soon I am sure :)

3. How east we talking? Southeast?lol

4. how southeast we talking? haha :poke:

5. Mandala #1 (wide leaflet pheno)

Attached Files:

6. Mandala #1 (Narrow leaflet)

Attached Files:

7. Purple Paro Valley (Purple pheno)

This plant is looking pretty sad all of the sudden. Not sure what happened there but I'm guessing it's either water or temperature related. Not going to stress much about it, just do what I can to get her to harvest.

Attached Files:

8. Dropping some likes.

9. Nice work TJ! That narrow leaf gal is very nice on the eyes!

10. Beautiful TJ! Saw this earlier but waited til I had Likes to like the shit outta everything haha

:wave:

11. Looks happy to me? Your plants are looking awesome dude

12. Wow I'm glad to see your outdoor grow going so well TJ! You do have some monsters in there! :yay:

13. No sanctuary gardens yet huh? Lookin killer man.

14. thanks for the good vibes all! :wave:

yeah hard to tell in the pics. she's lookin' a little haggard. buds are still growing, so should be a good haul regardless i think :)

hey man :wave: been slacking on popping any seeds, but nocturnal is definitely going to be the first to hit dirt. wish I had more space! 'preciate you stopping by dude

15. For those of you that don't follow the Organics Lounge thread, here is a pic of the Hashberry tree out in the greeny :ey:

Attached Files:

16. Very nice mr prez

17. Awesome man! Lol nice tree buddy

:wave:

18. That stalk makes the geo pot look tiny! :eek:

19. #1419 Agent57, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    They are a little local thing. They don't ship out that I'm aware of.

Edited for spelling, Damn, I must be dyslexic or sumtin this mornin. Can't type r spell for shit.

20. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="phlatbeats" data-cid="34" data-date="981275400">what a perfect opportunity to share my experience as a child of pot smoking parents, and a child who was fresh in the elementary school system when DARE was ripe. my parents have always been open about their smoking habits, and i think that that's where it ought to begin. i wonder why people wait until their children are twelve (i don't mean to attack anyone's decision making). but, seeing the opposition of my situation in my parent's friend's children, who have taken unbelievably dark and twisted paths with drugs, i am grateful of the knowledge my parents have shared with me about pot.

why are your kids eating up what DARE is teaching them? becuase DARE is there to inform them about marijuana more than parents seem to be.

best of growing and learning with your children, i only hope to have the same opportunity to be able to have kids one day as well.

[beth]
    </blockquote>
    thanks guys. by far biggest plant I have ever grown lol. can't wait till next year :devious:

right on. that PMM that prepper has been running looks like an awesome plant :yummy: I will have to keep an eye out for them. I need more space. I have so many good seeds but it seems like it will be years before I have a chance to pop them all :cry: not the worst problem in the world I guess lol.