do-nothing garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Mar 7, 2015.

i think you'll really enjoy the full spectrum TJ, also much more pleasing to the eye when viewing our plants. keep your reflectivity as high as possible in the tent and you should do ok my friend. i'm looking forward to more, as you put it "babbling about the light".

2. subbin in homey good vibes going out to you and the garden!

3. #43 dlsmokes, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Oh okay, I see it. Yeah I like that twist and go setting can't be any easier lol....you know I'm a lazy ass  ^_^​ HA!

No shit, I let my temps drop during lights out. My lights out is smack dab in the middle of the evening 3pm til 11pm, so I think the swing I have accomplished is cool. You know what? I forgot while typing that you were in a tent. I'm in a room, with concrete floors also, so your space will heat a lot faster than mine will. 

Environment shit really gets me thinking..I love it. 

Uhmmmmmmmmm early flower tent shot for the sake of a lighting discussion  :poke: would be  B) . You know I :wub:  you right

As for the OD no-tills... I'm only planting 1 per container. You don't remember last year I planted 2 Blue cheese in 1, 20 gallon? It was okay, but I had to xplant late flower. In between the 2 wouldn't really develop, and who wants that?
    I'll take "all my buds"  for $800 Alex  :laughing:  OD strains nope you didn't ask me that yet... I'm going to run WW47, Pimp daddy, Pariah, and Mendo dream for the early spring harvest :yay: , haven't decided on fall yet  :confused_2: .  

:smoke: y

4. @Al Swearengen (for some reason I can't quote you :confused_2: )

Glad to have ya here, bro! Feel free to post whatever you like! I really dig the full sprectrum too. White light kicks ass! Glad you don't mind my rambles :)

Thanks for the good vibes man :wave: glad to have you :)

5. Ahh yeah that'll def make a difference. So jelly of you folks growing in rooms :devious: i'll get there one day. I guess the impermanence of the tents is kinda nice and versatile. Been workin good so far. I bet you'll be enjoying that extra cool factor when the summer comes around.

I could take some pics of the tent tonight when lights come on :) I got a shot here of the old setup next to the new setup if ya like.

Ahh ok when you said this:

I thought you were meaning two plants per container. Have heard some good experiences and some bad when doing this. When it is two of the same cut they seem to do better than teo diff strains for sure.

Excited to watch that dark gear do their thing OD :D I bet you kill it with 'em. It's tough to choose strains... I've been looking at doing Mandala #1 and Purple Paro Valley from Mandala Seeds, and maybe a strain or two from Oregon Green Seed. I have a short season, so I think that these will be good choices for me :) the OGS strains all look killer!! So hard to choose :devious:

6. Lol forgot the pic's :rolleyes:

Old light, new light :metal:

Attached Files:

7. Subbin up TJ, looks awesome.

8. DoOd I didn't realize how massive that thing is ..........mmmmm maybe I might need one.......following for sure

9. Welcome, IH!

I'll try to do her some justice so that we can see what this light is made of :metal:

10. Awesome TJ. I really dig the opening jams. That was a good tune. I'm excited to see what you can do with the light. Bountiful harvests mate!  :smoking:

11. Heya Poss! Glad to have ya my marsupial Gro-Bro-Mofo! :) feel free to drop some FUNK in here if ever you feel inspired to do so :D happy growing!

12. My GF is making London Fog shortbread cookies with real vanilla beans and earl grey tea right now :blink:..... smells soooo good :yummy: :yummy:

Oh man I have to get one of those for sure, it looks like it's nearly perfect physical footprint for that size tent even though it is a little bit below recommended wattage having that half foot of space to move around the edges will be really handy plus the heat factor will be a lot less then my 600w HPS+hood which holds a stupid amount of heat. Following along on this one for sure brother I can tell you really done your homework on this one. +1 (Y) < thats a thumbs up from msn days

14. Hello 03storic! This light would definitely reduce the amount of heat in your grow :) I was thinking the same thing actually--that extra 6" of working space is definitely nice. I tend to fill the whole space, though haha. So I could also see how having a light designed for the footprint would be nice too, utilizing the reflective walls to their max. Either way, this should do a great job in my space imo :) glad to have you along. Feel free to chime in anytime you like! :wave:

It's funny we were talking about this and today Nikka_T(IG) posted a picture of his Coal Creek Kush and the explanation behind it. Check it out

https://instagram.com/p/z_B1PUpBlb/

16. So its a particular phenotype of Cold Creek Kush, interesting.  That shit is certainly tasty and aromatic.  I got a few re-veg leaves growing now.  I hope this works out, first re-veg attempt, but worth the space/time for this one.  

17. This light might be next the getting list, depends where we end up movin to. Love the 260's though. Just came down Friday.  :smoke:

[​IMG]

18. :metal: that looks awesome IH! Got any close up shots of the buds? :devious: :D

19. Love the new hangout TJ! The new light looks excellent, congrats! Can't wait to see the awesomeness it'll produce :D

20. the floor looks white again..wow @ intensity