do-nothing garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Garden is looking killer bro! That GG is coming along nicely! I too am excited to see what gems you get with those seedlings!

2. Looking real good TJ! Love the GFBA! I'm so jealous of the hoop house. I wish! I know it'll be fun to watch. You've done your homework as always.

3. ......I could use about five of em

4. My Muthafucka how's it going :wave: shit's poppin in the garden fasho. Looking at your GFBA has me itching to flip mine. My first 2 were gifted to me, and from seed...so you know.

My clones are freggin awesome so far. A...I know how you feel with the under watering. I recently noticed the same thing with my GFBA clones. I thought they were cool, and I just watered them to see. They fucking exploded, so I'm watering until right before over watering. You know the fat leaf sign, before it's getting ready yo turn down. The Badasses don't mind at all.

Your killing it yo, and very inspiring to type the least! :metal:

Nice TJ.  Things are looking great!  That GFBA sure is Easy to pick out.  I went from pic to pic without reading what was what first, you know with the arrows on the pic.  Anyways when I saw the GFBA I knew right away what it was.  You're doing a great job with it brother.  Very impressive strain.  Hearty like the Vixen, lol.  I've been looking at Mandala seeds lots lately.  Sure is some great sativas in their collection.  The Satori looks great.  That and Hurkle fro TGA. =)

Love reading through your updates.  You like to provide detailed info and pics of each plant.  Good stuff.

Take care man,.

plAID

6. So funny Thom ..i picked those 2 strains when i was browsing the website  .wooop wooop

7. Lol that's pretty sweet man! Yeah my dreams have been super crazy lately but not in a pleasant way :p

Amazing update man! Plants are all looking amazing! That golden goat is huge man along with the Gfba. Nice work brotha

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Shweet! I got a lil extra time these days so I'll definitely get on that. Thanks bro! Cheers

9. #409 cabinetman, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    So I just put some grapefruit badass and some grapefruit skunk in the cart at IRG.......now if they are still there after I get paid this afternoon they are mine!!!;)

10. Hey buddy! Didn't wanna clog up AW chunk n Jerry's thread lol

Yeah I've got a full 12 pack of Gfba waiting to be cracked already :p

Dude Trailer park boys is hilarious!

Watching some Community myself about to pack a night time bowl of some GSC

:wave:

11. Hey friends! Dunno why it took me so long to get back to you all. Hope everybody is doing well and enjoying the weekend!

Thanks buddy! The GG is kickin some butt :) i'm pretty excited for her. The seed stash is getting crazy. Need to get to poppin a few. Ready for some new variety anyway :)

Thanks mainah! I need to get back to work on the hoop house. Got snowed on last week and that area has been a mud pit ever since, but should be dry tomorrow. Hope all is well with you! :wave:

Hey girlie! :wave: things are going pretty well over here :) no complaints to speak of.

Ok maybe one.. this fucking goat did not root lol. Need to re-veg some cuts it looks like. Oh and maybe one more, looks like I might have some thrips damage? Gettin down on the spinosad this week to give the fuckers hell lol. Have never experienced any bugs besides fungus gnats and winged root aphids until now. Was really slackin on my IPM so it is my fault for sure..

Excited to watch your GFBA's. I need to poke my head in on your porch and see how the ladies are doing :)

I am exactly the same way. Too worried about overwatering so I end up underwatering :confused_2: it's tricky cuz she will look totally fine, but the soil will be dry as fuck lol. Lately I have been giving her a lot of extra of water and she is drinking it up no problem. Even if I do happen to overwater with the smart pots, she will be back to lookin perky a few hours later, so no harm done.

Thanks for the kind words :) hope you are having a great weekend :wave:

12. Hey plaid! Yeah the GFBA is pretty unmistakable :) and as you say, very hearty indeed. I think she will be kept around a while for sure. Can't wait to try the smoke! She smells effin crazy lol. I really want to know the lineage on her but have no idea :unsure:

Can't go wrong with Mandala, imo. I have really liked everything.so far. May just give the 8 miles high one more round in a 5 gallon SIP. For some reason, I seem to do the best with those :confused_2: I feel like I haven't really done her justice yet.

Glad you like the updates man :) i've tried to follow your example and be as detailed as I can be :)

Enjoy the weekend my friend :wave:

Nice choices, buddy! :) excited to see what they do.. if they ever show up lol. I guess I am not to expect them for another week or two. Been a while since I have bought beans from overseas.

Sorry to hear about the unpleasant crazy dreams man! Dreams are effin weird lol. Seems like mine have calmed down a lot. My body is probably getting more accustomed to the lack of canna smoking. Either that or I have been getting poor amounts of REM sleep. Probably both lol :p

And thanks man! The crowns on the goat are so fat, I just know she is gonna be a chunker. The GFBA is stacking way better than she did last round. The buds are already about the same size that they were when she finished out last time lol.

13. Multiquote is failing now lo

@cabinetman you won't be disappointed. I'm totally sold on IRG. Haven't seen many ppl grow the grapefruit skunk, but I'd bet she is a winner. :) gonna be a grapefruity kinda year for you by the sounds of it!

@gusenator no worries man!

I bet you find some awesomeness in that pack o beans :) GFBA, ftw!

That community show is pretty damn funny. Have seen it a few times :)

14. Yeah man waiting til I have a little more space in case I get a male and wanna pollinate something haha

And yeah saw it on Hulu and almost burned through season one in two days lol pretty funny

15. Yeah I want to start collecting some pollen. Such a shame to cull them out when ya never know what kinda awesomeness they might give rise to!

16. Ohh boy look what just arrived in the mail :metal: a SolarSPEC 150 :metal: :metal:

Attached Files:

17. Yahoo bro ...... awesome. What duty will you assign to this powerhouse?

18. Thinking veg for now, then plan to grab another small tent and run some pheno hunts with it :metal: :D

19. Enough teasing, what's it look like out of the box?

20. Can't wait To C the PPV purple paro valley..they say theres a green pheno also..I trust in T.J.'s thoroughness..U.P.S. still beating
    up expensive  parcels..bastids  :)