do-nothing garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Mar 7, 2015.

1. btw, anybody know what kind of stretch to expect on the Glue?

2. I think prepper420 might have an idea, I think he has run it.

3. Silly ran it too. The branches break at the main stem. Each bud needs support. So they throw a net on it before transition and right after so the buds are laying flat on the next if they fall over. Many have used tape and it keeps chugging along. The internode spacing is kinda lanky so good LST is your friend. There's a huge thread josey whales started elsewhere.

4. Looking good TJ! That panel is beefy as heck compared to my little Pro Grow! That lense shot just puts it into perspective.

5. I believe you two are right, thank you!

and LLB thanks for pointing me down that rabbit hole. cool to know where the GG#4 originated!

it's pretty lanky and may be past the point of LST. might just put er in there and see what she does all natural-like

6. thanks dude!

yeah that panel is gigantic lol. 21" x 21" and 33 lbs! :eek:

it only pulls about 350w and runs super cool.

7. Damn! That's like half the weight capacity of my tent! That's pretty cool! I'm going back and forth about using HID vs using the technologically newer panels. Yours look to on point!

8. Mandala looks pretty frosty TJ. I bet it's great smoke.

9. Looking excellent TJ! All them cuts too...very nice lineup.

10. just my way of supporting I web the branches with sticky pipe cleaners, so it's like an upside down umbrella when it's supported i use them horizontally
    and just get the long ones and go from 1 branch thru the canopy to the one that branch is lined up with, or some cord
    hope i helped a little, been working well on tall lanky plants with skinny stems and your plants on point buddy looking nice as always

11. i can use 6 of those please lol
    nice those are gonna blast the cobs down better

12. Hi TJ used tomato cages worked fabulous. Running them again I will be vegging them bigger this time.

13. Happy thanksgiving TJ!! Hope you're in a turkey coma!! Thank you for everything!!

14. thanks LLB! hope you had a nice thanksgiving too :) we had smoked turkey :yummy: was pretty delicious. did you cook anything special?

15. yeah it's a biggun lol. have you looked into making a DIY LED at all? I am really happy with my LED's, although I don't have experience with anything larger than a 400w HID.

yeah they came out great. one of them is more spicy-peppery-savory. My friend described it as being like Indian curry or something lol. said it reminds him of when Coot quotes Ghandi :lol:

the other pheno is really sticky and is more sweet smelling like candy. tastes a little better imo but they are both nice in their own ways. very unique flowers. :yummy:

thanks man! lol too many cuts :rolleyes: guess there are worse problems to have.

16. Not really because it's only a few people. Just the staples. Smoked turkey is really good. I've had that a couple times but I've always wanted to try the deep fried turkeys but I'm too scared. Lol

17. yeah that's a big bird to fry I'd be scared too haha

18. I got the GG #4 transplanted up to a #7 nursery pot and moved her under the LED's. The Goblin Queen seedlings look like they are starting to show their sex. Looks like I have two females and a dude! I will probably flip them in a week or two.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Attached Files:

19. Gave my girls some EM1 today and I'm pretty sure if the leaves prayed any harder, they'd fold up onto the buds. Even the little sugar leaves are praying.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448682220.391632.jpg

20. :wub: looks great llb! i've never tried an em1 foliar spray myself. I have an old bottle of em1... it is expired by more than a year. Do you think it is still ok to use? still smells kinda sweet :)

how much do you use for foliars/drenches?