punched my mom in the face today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reo, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of you are fucked in the head…completely fucked.

'It's ok to hit my mum cause she hit me first'….'I'm standing up for myself'…paahahah you are scum. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. First it was "I punched my girlfriend in the face"

Then it was "I punched my mother in the face".

What's next? "I punched baby Jesus"?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Damn two threads in two days about beating up a female

4. the fuck?

only if jesus was a girl

• Like Like x 2
    Sir I will move through life however way I see fit. Being able to support myself and being in a condition to move into separate housing unit are different things altogether. Your ideas of what constitute growth are as relevant to me as those of an islamic or christian preacher - which is not relevant at all as you may imagine. I can't describe my situation as 'having problems with my mother' - we don't get into physical fights, she used to beat me but now she knows she can't, that's pretty much it.

• Like Like x 1
    I opened this thread thinking it was some kind of satire of the I hit my girlfriend page...  :laughing: wish I was right 

• Like Like x 2
  7. No wonder she used to beat you,if that's you're attitude.
    Like the guy said move out you're 32 ffs

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. #68 JewishVolcano, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015

Oh trust me back then I didn't have that much of an attitude - I just obediently molded into what my parents wanted me to mold into and that didn't leave room for any attitude. Also you and the rest of the 'guys' can keep your shaming advices to yourself - your emotions will be yours and probably somebody elses problem, but not mine.

9. #69 Reo, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Scum for punching scum?

If you knew bud. Obviously I can't say every thing bad that's she has done over the 19 years. Or the canvas would be black.

Like there are good moments. But there are not so good moments with her and me and her and the rest of the family. Heck my grand mothers funeral was a couple month ago. and she didn't even want to acknowledge or even have here own sun and daughter there. Since they left her for the better. and she took it out at me since I was the only one to tell them the news.

The fact is I can't rilly move out I'm traped. I would need a car and full drivers licence so I could get to work and back from my dad's house.

Then I would need some court order bullshit so I could get all my I'd that she is "safe keeping" from me. So I could get said job and said drivers license.

Like shit is fucking frustrating right now....well for a long while now. I haven't had much freedoms to do much of jack shit. And hang out with friends is irrelevant. since she has fucked that since day one.

Yes I could leave right now. But I would be a namles man. With little knowledge of how to start from the bottom. Hence my cat saying.... Expecting a old house cat to live in the wild when it hasn't dared seen grass.

10. Hitting my mum is the last thing I'd ever do.

Op she gave birth to you so she's entitled to give you a slap!

11. A slap yes. a punch to the shoulder/ arm yes. kick to the nuts when you know I'm slightly pissed off no.

• Like Like x 1
  12. i hope she fucks you up

13. Wow. Some of you guys have fucked up lives.
    Just move out.....like f'reals.

I can appreciate a difficult upbringing more than most, but it's still not an excuse. You just can't hit your mother like that, even if she's done some shit over the years. 

15. Ya gotta move out and become independent and have some space between and your mom.

I kicked an orphan after I stole her puppy. But you gotta hear my side of the story first.

• Like Like x 2
  17. This nonsense has gone on long enough.

Closed.

Chunk

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.