punched my mom in the face today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reo, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn dude I am sorry to hear that. if you don't already, move the fuck out ASAP. limit your contact with these people to the bare minimum. I don't know your whole situation, but it doesn't sound like these people are gonna lead you anywhere good. maybe in the future if stuff clears up some you can look into reestablishing some kind of relationship, but as for now I dunnno. 

when I first read the thread title, I came into this thread thinking 'no way this guys justified in punching his mom'....but after reading some I would say your reasons are about as good as they get. my mom has slapped me when I was being a little prick, hell my dad's punched me , I got the belt, all that...but one of my parents trying to kick me in the nads? they'd have never done that. thats like some shit little kids do when they're fucking around, or people should do if they legitimately feel threatened (i.e. rape attempt)...but as an adult she's well aware of how fucking painful a kick there is. but she went ahead and did it anyway, and considering how you reacted instantaneously I'd wager this wasn't the first time. so I say it was an 100% legal punch. 

it's tough to imagine hitting your mom, but if literally anyone else in the world behaved like that towards, I'd probably punch them in the face too. and I think of myself as a pretty mild mannered person. 

2.  I have punched my mother in the face a few times, but she is a schizophrenic, alcoholic, violent bitch. Did it a few times when I was younger when she tried to assault my grandmother. First time I hit her I cried. The moment I knew my childhood had ended. 

3. #43 thewarden, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015

I'm in my mid 20s (is that the newer generation?) but I think the whole 'not smacking the woman that brought you into this world' is a load of bull. I love my mom more than anyone, I'd never hit her, but that's not only due to the fact she raised me, but also because of how she continues to treat me. if I said something disrespectful towards her ( I wouldn't intentionally do)and got slapped, I'd say I probably deserved it. but if ANYONE, my mom included was commonly kicking me in the balls unexpectedly , I'd get pretty burned out quick. after about two times of her doing that, I would probably hit her too. 

I also think this is well past the point of 'being a shitty parent'...she's kicking her kid in the balls for christ's sake! maybe I am missing something, but when did that become ok? 

and as for the 'newer generation being said' and the lack of respect, take a step back here, which party in this situation is supposed to be behaving better here? the parent, correct? evidently keeping your hands to yourself doesn't apply here, why is that only a one-way road? I know if I kicked my dad in the balls he'd clock me, if he kicked me in the balls I'd probably clock him. I actually remember one time, when I was real little I punched my dad, and he hit me back. learned a couple things that day: don't pick  a fight with someone bigger, and when you punch someone expect a punch back. in this case, the one with the lack of respect was the mother 

4. If i punched my mum in the face,i would bet money on her cutting my fucking throat while i slept lol

Seriously if this is actually true (although i reckon its a spin from the other punching GF thread) what the fuck you doing posting about it,me personally i would crawl into a fucking corner and die of shame.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm probably coming off as an asshole cause of all the pro-mom punching rhetoric in this thread but now I am curious, where would all you people saying 'No, its never ok' draw the line? obviously just distancing yourself would be the preferred option...but hypothetically. 

like, before my grandparents were divorced, my grandfather was a hardcore alcoholic, just an overall sadistic piece of shit. my grandma told me about a time where they were visiting when I was a baby, and my grandpa started doing something semi-hurtful to me, and my dad told him to stop and he didn't. I guess it sorta escalated and my grandpa almost got his ass beat by his own son. would that have been justified? 

6. I would draw the line@not visiting or living with someone,who was prone to commit random acts of violence!

lol then whats the harm in clocking someone if you are gonna cut em out of your life entirely anyway? 

8. Self respect !

9. haha word, well fair enough. I guess I just view  my mother differently than you all. thankfully she's got the decency to refrain from kicking my in the 'nads, yet to find myself in a position where a right hook seems to be the best course of action, either. but if there ever comes a day...

DING DING

10. i understand your nuts are a serious matter

but you dont hit your parents, you should blocked her

i had a violent father, even when he turned old and would confused try and me, i would take it or blocked him and cool him down

i would feel bad if i clocked my momma

11. Yea you r shityy for that my dad,uncles, n grandpap would fuck me up I do that shit. On top of that I would feel.like a piece of shit

12. I was too high. Haha.

I will tell you this - the only reason I have a peace of mind right now is that I know if my mother, whom I live with, atempts to attack me for not talking to her the way she would want me to or whatever, that I know in such an event I will attack her back by any means necessary and will face any consequences that follow. Wasn't always like that. Unlike yourself though I won't really be looking for anyone's input into whether it's 'right' or 'justifiable'.

14. The fuck are people's problems today. Is she paying for you to live? Then you owe her respect. Seeing shit like this fucking disgusts me.

15. this thread is so WTF?

I can't even comprehend

16. This reminds me of Mike and and the mechanics- in the living years,

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

17. Lil' sidestory

My mom once tried to take her anger out on me when I was a kid bcuz she was upset over some shit my dad did (the usual). She slapped me in the car. I was scarred because I was getting hit for something that didn't really matter at all. Sensing that she was taking out her marital frustrations on me, I realized that i've got 2 choices at that specific point in time;

A. Let it slide, but it will continue to happen.

~or~

B. Put her in her place. I decked her WHILE she was driving, I was like 8 or 9 and she almost lost control of the car. I wasn't really scarred and didn't give much of a fuck, because I was more concerned with putting an end to that shit right then and there very early before it becomes some type of chronic abuse problem - where i end up fucked up doing weird shit and ending up dead or on drugs or some woman hater for the rest of his life.

Thank god I followed my gut and to this day I don't regret decking her in the car. I stood up for myself. Wanna know what? It all worked out in the end for the best.

So, @ OP, I understand your story. 

Then keep being disgusted - the only problem here is the problem YOU having. She's not paying for anything. The only people you can make respect the bullshit you respect (and thus become proper humans in your eyes) are those in a weak position, small children being the most usual target, who you will torture in one way or another.  

19. You are 32 years old living at home with your mother based off of another post you made. How about you just move out? If you can support yourself why are you still living with mommy. Especially if you have problems with her. Grow the fuck up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.