punched my mom in the face today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reo, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Reo, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    TL/DR mom kick me in the nuts and I cleaned here clock.

Fuck ya what a stupendous Friday.

So ya got off of work.6-3pm.. Wanting to go home and relaxe and change but no right after work i enjoyed a 4hr long drive up to the grand perents. No change no nothing. So I was in the ripe mood of fuck off. Since mostly what the weekend entitles for me is sit, listen to music, drive my rc, walk, and get tag team bitched at.

any ways helping my mom unload the truck. And its time to unload the wood we brought up for the fire place. Any ways were uploading and I'm tossing the wood in the row neatly. Next thing happens I get a hit in the back. And told to not drop the fire wood on the ground. I guess me being in the ripe mood of fuck off. Looked at my mom the wrong way.

She goes on about oh being a tough guy like your father and what not. And gets all up in my face. Gives me a little push I give a little rough housing the same back and knock her hat off.

Reason enough to kick me square in the nuts? To her yes. So ya my mood and reflexes after I see her foot come square up. I fucken nail her straight in the face. Glasses off and her into a snow bank.

I guess I just need to vent. And originally came here to ask if it was justifiable. But if you knew the family situation its a been a long time coming.

I know its not "right" for some of you guys. But when you live with a control happy cunt that fucks your social confidence from day one. Any ways......

2. Fascinating

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ..jerry :metal: ..jerry :metal: ...JERRY :metal: ... JERRY :metal: ....JERRYYY!! :metal: 

4. It sounds somewhat justifiable to me, no mother should ever intentionally be trying to kick their son in the nuts, I could see getting slapped or something small like that from my mom for doing something morally wrong but her being willing to openly be physically hostile towards her own son? I'd be tempted to beat her ass to if she was that willing to do something like that sooo suddenly to her own child over essentially nothing. Sounds like you're in for a fun time though, hope it doesn't all go to shit.

5. finish your god damn story 

6. #6 Kaleidoscope3Y3s, Mar 7, 2015
    Sounds like my mother haha constantly comparing me to my dad, but my dad was the opposite (of what your mum is describing your dad) the nicest guy I've ever met, never even seen him mad but she hates him and it causes tension because I'm similar haha would never hit my mum tho I've just walked off when shes attacked me, but I guess she's never tried to kick me in the nuts just punched me and it never hurt, I can understand your built up frustration towards her but idk if punching her in the face was the right way to go about it, though I don't know your mum

7. #7 Reo, Mar 7, 2015
    Not much else to say. Seen my mom stumbling back as I turned and walked inside locked the door and shaked it off. My grandad didn't seem to give a shit and laughed at the fact that I got nuted. And life went on...., sept my god is it peaceful not having a single word said to me so far.

@submuncher
    I'm pretty passive aggressive. More on the passive side then anything.and takes me alot to get going.....the rest of the family. My sister left in grade nine. My brother beat the living shit out of her.

I guess I'm just to passive to know good enough to leave.... But when she has safe guarded me all my life. It would be like expecting a house cat to live in the wild when it hasn't dared been to see grass its entire life.

8. time to move out, if you haven't already

9. damn I expected more.. but I mean i guess if thats all that happened than thats all that happened :laughing:

10. Oh yeah if her father didn't even get mad it sounds like she had it coming, she sounds a little off. If you don't wanna leave you could try get her help to get over the anger towards your dad, though if she's anything like my mum she would get mad at just the mention of that, it's always someone else that's the problem not her

11. You just reminded me of a blog I read yesterday, it was about this guy talking about some experiences he had with some website.

This guy had me read over 6 big ass paragraphs and just when I thought things were getting interesting and I was pretty excited about continuing the blog I read this words "Long story short" with his whack ass ending.
    I was like seriously bro? you had me read over 6 paragraphs of crap and when I thought things were heating up you just end it with long story short? couldn't you have done that at least around the 3rd paragraphs?

That pisses me of so bad because the guy had a lot of details in the story and at the end he just used some generic bullshit, so glad that wasn't a movie.

12. That's the thing everybody else IS the problem. She cherish's my grandad but aftar as respect to any one else kiss her ass

I'm a look into moving to my dads. ( not that i havent thought of it yet but need a car and full license) But the only problem is no car first step g1 license. And broke AF. Since I would be in the middle of a big city I would have to get around on my own to work..... Fuck...

13. I'd never hit my parents, even if they came at me with a knife. I'd do my best to restrain them/calm them down.

I'd rather die before hitting my parents, even if I don't get along with them (I don't)

[​IMG]

14. Good luck bro.  Sounds fucking terrible.

Me and my dad had it out once and it really hurt deep down inside.  It was like the world turned upside down and it scared the fuck right out of me.  We never talked about it so I don't know for sure how the altercation affected him.  I'm pretty sure it must have, tho.  It's a pretty heavy deal being hit your offspring.

He's dead now.

15. Hey man you gotta look at it from my perspective. My mom died when I was 6, so I wish I could hit my mom...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Wtf?

17. Some bitches needs to be hit..
    sounds like shes one of them..who kicks someone in the nuts?
    idk..she could've like slapped u upside the head..but the nuts?
    thats like making her give birth to u again
    fuckeddd up..
    oh well, she'll get over it..not really but enough for it to be ok again.
    Shit happens, if she doesn't get over it then oh well..life goes on.

18. I was just trying to point out things could always be a million times worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.