Advice would be appreciated, After how many weeks from seed should I force my 60/40 Sativa into flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OffTheGrid420, Mar 6, 2015.

1. #1 OffTheGrid420, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    The plant has roughly 5.8 of vertical space too work with in the tent. Since this is my first time i don't want too apply any methods too keep the height down unless I absolutely have too. It's been one month from seed so far. There on the 4th and 5th set of leaves. One of them is over a foot tall and has a cool smell to it, hope it's a female. I kinda want too get the first grow outta the way quick... But at the same time I want to veg it a couple more weeks. I've learnt so much already just from the past month. In the end if the yield isn't what I would like it too be, I'd still be proud of my first grow and get much better results with the next one.

2. That has to be judged on many things flowering alone they will double and sometimes triple in size depends on alot of factors you can sex early or veg longer you have to judge how tall it will get or how small you want to keep it a definitive answer is hard to give because so many factors play sorry it didnt answer but i hope it helped a bit

3. what size pot?

4. Have the light 2 feet from the plants to stretch it maybe? Your puts want to be around a foot wide. And besides you only said it's a month old. Veg it for 2 more weeks and put themoney in flower 12/12. But if you put the light up high it should stretch.