Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man look at what I picked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hookedNcooked, Mar 6, 2015.

1. #1 hookedNcooked, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Hey guys,
    Seen some of this and new i had to grab 2 Ozs. It's beautiful smoke..

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i know iphones can take better photos than that. lol. don't zoom in and let it focus. 

3. The fucks the white shit? Is itblike webby, or like cotton looking/feeling?

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

4. That's just leaf veins it looks like to me.

5. Looks frost burnt

6. Yeah that's what it looks like to me too.

7. I tried to get the name of the strain, but that was a no go.

Well, odds are it had Purple in the name somewhere.

9. Idk man due to the webbing and super discoloration I wouldn't be so pumped about that. Unless I just can't tell from the pic. People think different color weed is awesome when in reality, marijuana isn't naturally a colorful plant so it means it went through something for it to get that purple red, usually stressful, to get it that way.

A little purple or blue is ok, drops in temps make the pigment in the chlorophyll change color slightly, and that's usually attributed with taste more than anything.

But when you see it red like that it usually means it was a sick plant, something to do with the nitrogen, either too much or too little.

Smoke on, take some better pics, be observant and educate yourself.

Sent from this guy

• Like Like x 2
  10. That webbing is most likely mold. Be careful.

11. A few years ago I got my hands on some Grape Ape that was as purple as your nug but looked a bit better(might just be picture quality). I had never seen nugs 100% purple, lets just say it was one of the most disappointing highs I've ever had! So bad I cringed when I saw your pic lol but hope yours is much better!

Sent from nowhere.

12. #13 hookedNcooked, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    Sorry about the picture quality inside my lens is fogged up have to get that fixed lol. The piece that looks like webbing is actually a leaf and vein. It just looks that way in the picture for some reason.

13. More of that fuzz-bud

14. Logged in on my phone when im drunk just to tell you 100% zero doubt, id bet my familys life on it, those hundreds of little white dots are on ur bud are mold. It turned purple because of lack of oxygen(over stuffed jar), or cold temp where it was stored... but your dealer 100% got off on you. I medicate a qp every 4 weeks and I aint ripleys.... trust me dude

15. Oh my fuckin a dude I didnt even notice the white webby lookin patch!!!!! How do you not know thats mold????? Lol. Bro, the white dots I mentioned in my last post are a for sure dear closer, and the web is a no doubt.... ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. My poor bro... empathy for u my dude

17. Damn dude your always drunk as hell posting on here..

18. Lol. I drink most nights so it happens.

19. Your family is going to die now..