My Sheldon Black 2013 25th Anniversary 6Arm bubbbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pestoblunt, Mar 6, 2015.

1. So the tittle of the post is pretty much all i know about this piece, I have had it for some time now and would just like to ask the community how could I confirm if this is a real Sheldon Black, because i have searched for this same exact model many places on the web. If anyone could show me where to find out if mine is real or could tell me or show me one alike, It would fix this complication.

Attached Files:

2. that be a very impressive fake 

3. Really a fake?

4. Yea bro you got scammed. Sheldon black isn't 25 years old

5. Looks awesome man, nice piece!

Chef.

6. Dude Shelton black has been making glass since the late 80's.....1988 to be precise.
    Lol

Chef.

7. Your desire to call someone out is so strong you couldn't realize the obvious sarcasm

8. Sarcasm isn't as obvious through text than through speech, I wasn't trying to call you out was correcting a statement you made towards someone's piece. Peace.

Chef.

9. To be fair I also did not detect sarcasm. Simple solution, don't use sarcasm on the internet.

10. #10 pestoblunt, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    They were founded when roor and sheldon worked together and broke up in 1988 I'm sorry sir but indeed you are wrong. I contacted sheldon black directly a day after this. It is indeed real and has the sheldon black #4 finish. Thank you for your answer which pushed me to research my own piece more but indeed 1988 + 25= 2013 which clearly states on the piece