Sickboys House Of Genetics Journal #2

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SickBoy., Mar 6, 2015.

1. Hey man

Thanks for stopping by! Yeah but it is what it is with the Purps. That's good to hear about your plants. You should do a journal next round! I'm pretty stoked for my GFBA man. There so happy!

2. #162 SickBoy., May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #2!

Sanctuary Gardens

[​IMG]

RaVin

(The Purps(Neon Pheno)X Halo 2x)

[​IMG]

Day 4 flower

PHENO #1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the perfect structure. With zero training.

Pheno #3

[​IMG]

All 3 look exactly the same.

The other 3 RaVin girls look like the exact same pheno. Super indica fat fingered leaves bigger then your hands, little to No side branching, they are all 3 even the exact same height.happy an healthy non the less.
    Even the pheno #5 that the fan fell on looked exactly the same.

So this pheno #1 is something else on her own. Her leaves suggest Sativa. Or a hybrid leaning sativa at least. Clearly she is the first pheno to exhibit the HALO side of the cross.
    In these few days of flower they have all been streaching mildly, similar to the purps in flower.

@SG1 :metal: :hippie:

I'm super excited to see what these 4 girls flowers bring!

They are super happy and healthy, as to be expected!

3. Super sexy man! I swear she looks like a sativa man, she better be too! I know we are both crossing fingers for the sativa side of her!

Keep that up man! Cannot wait!! Can. Not. WAIT!

4. Hey brotha! :metal:

Thanks for stopping by! I'm super excited for her. She's the only one that seems to be more on the HALO side of the cross, instead of the PURPS. I'm super excited to say the least. You know I love me a good Sativa smoke!

5. Pulling up a chair rolling a doobie and gonna catch up on your journals [​IMG]

6. I'm glad to have ya brotha! Pass that shit!

7. Dang man yeah that one with zero training is what I need to aim for lol, she looks great!

Well, all of them look great but you can definitely tell a difference in phenos

8. I'm super stoked to see what my RaVin girls bring in flower! My pheno #1 is the Halo sided pheno. I plan to pop the rest of RaVin beans I have an see if there are any other phenos.

9. #169 SickBoy., Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #2

Sanctuary Gardens

[​IMG]

RaVin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@SG1 :metal:

Germing the remaining 7 seeds, for a total of 13!
    Hello seeds #7 - #13

I also plan to run a clone of pheno #5 from my on going hunt at some point.

10. #170 SickBoy., Jun 5, 2015
    Sanctuary Gardens

[​IMG]

RaVin (Pheno #5)

(The Purps (Neon Pheno) X Halo 2x)

[​IMG]

Clone
    🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

[​IMG]

This is my Clone from my RaVin #5 Female Pheno, that my fan fell on an killed last round, She happen To be the first clone to root, an she started taking off. Looks like she may be running by herself.

Could be A 💎 In the Rough!

11. As I'm ever a shadow in the background of more dedicated and successful growers, I like to mentally play catch up with efforts that normally surpass my own.  To that end I offer a humble sample of six fresh beans of my own;  my personal method is a day or so swathed in a moist paper towel on top of a computer case for constant heat til they germinate then into solos for about a week or so to develop a minimal root base before a progression of larger upgrades until they make it to 5 gal for a three month window under my HID/CFL kaleidoscopic array of constantly shifting lights.  The system works much better on paper than guided by my erratic hand but things have recently started getting more in tune with the ideal. 

IMAG2870.JPG IMAG2869.JPG

12. #172 SickBoy., Jun 5, 2015
    What strain are you germing? I seen you said your own. What's the genetics friend? Bagseeds? Ordered beans or gifted whatever the case anything more about them?
    Also what medium are you planning to grow in. An what kind of nutrients do you plan to use?

13. Bagseed indeed;  Jungle Growth potting soil mixed with both composted mushroom and cow manure then a third by volume of perlite for aeration and EWC dressing for sprouts.  The ideal is two months veg with topping and training before the three month window for flowering - running three successive waves concurrently to meter out a perpetual harvest.  far from the ideal handling has led to the realization that an additional routine with seeds running short hours from the start will cover for shortfalls from my main concerns.  In veg (2 x 4ft) I run a 90 watt UFO LED augmented by three 2700k LED 8 watt spots (more for camera appeal than actual effectiveness I'd guess) and in flower I rotate MH and HPS each month with a 400 watt HID surrounded by eight 23 watt CFLs alternating between 2700k and 6500k in a 4 x 4.5 closet.

14. Well it sounds like you have everything you need to get your grow up an going man!

15. Could use more LITFA.

16. #176 SickBoy., Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #3

Ice River Genetics

[​IMG]

Grapefruit Badass!

[​IMG]

Day 12 flowering

[​IMG]

Pheno #2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pheno #2 left

Pheno #1 Right

I have 5 GFBA girls flowering. 4 of my phenos look exactly like Pheno #1, Sativa Characteristics thin leaved, lots of space between nodes.
    But pheno #2 is super tall, over a foot taller then her 4 sisters!

I'm on the Lookout for the Traverse City Cherries Pheno! 🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

17. #177 SickBoy., Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #2 Continued

Sanctuary Gardens

[​IMG]

RaVin

(The Purps (Neon Pheno) X Halo 2x)

[​IMG]

Day 1

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
    [​IMG]
    🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
    6 of 7 Germ Rate

Hello RaVin #'s 7-12

I'm dying to know what phenos lie within these girls!!

18. #178 SickBoy., Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Mystery. ..

SickBoy Genetics

Mystery DogShit

(Strawberry DogShit X ?)

Day 1

🌱🌱
    [​IMG]
    🌱🌱

I found 2 seeds early Monday morning in one of My Strawberry Dogshit buds. Now I know plants do throw out a seed or 2 from time to time as I've had it happen. But I did have BCBD the Purps male flowering separately at the same time. So some stray pollen may have gotten on the branch that produced the seeds. But more then likely she just selfed these two. Either way here they are. They both germinated in 24 hours and are above ground! Let's see what these bring! :metal: :bongin:

19. Yup!! Sometimes you'll catch a random seed. Damn!! I bet it will be dank! I can't wait to see this one grow too!

I've read that even the best genetics can throw out a seed. Reading this had me worried during my first grows that I would get seeds. Lol but bro you got this! Make the dogshit x DANK!

20. #180 SickBoy., Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Yeah man

I've had plants throw out 10 seeds. An some throw 1. A lot of the time they don't germinate though, or the seeds just aren't viable. Either way hopefully 1 is female. This is just for fun.