Sickboys House Of Genetics Journal #2

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SickBoy., Mar 6, 2015.

1. I wouldn't see why knot

2. Hey brotha mane!

I was using my own mixture of soil and Addatives when I switched to coco. I transplanted from my soil to coco/perlite, without a hitch. I'm not saying in every case it would work. But I took 3 gallon soil plants an put them in 6 gallon coco/perlite, let them streach their legs, an then flowered multiple strains. I never had a issue.

I'm on my VERY last soil plant. 6 month's after my switch to coco. Haha
    It worked for me!

3. How many gallons will get out of the 11 pounds block you mentioned

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

4. quick question about pro mix...does it burn plants? Like should I use a plain peat based soiless mix for my fresh clones and seedlings? Then make sure they can handle some nutes before I transplant? Sorry for hijacking @SB...jus my first time buying pro mix lol I usually jus mix up my own concoction lol

5. Nope it's good for seedlings and clones

6. Hey dude!

I know what pro-mix is but I haven't used it myself.

But as for peat, I stay away from it. I used some when I started growing but I haven't used any in years.

7. Which one did you get the bx or HP with
    Mycorrhizae. I always used HP

8. Top of the Morning to you Bud

Would this be the one that you mentioned. If not would you have a photo of the right one

uploadfromtaptalk1440340252011.jpg

9. Hey dude!

That's what I use man. The big 11lb block. Like I said for 25 bucks an free shipping from amazon, it's hard to beat!

10. Thanks alot

11. Pro mix is a blank canvas. That's what I use for my high brix kit girls. I use multiple different soils for house and garden my favorite being Mendo mix and nectar of the gods #4 soil.

Good info in here as always. Took a minute to catch up.

Stink on sick.

12. Hey dutty!

Thanks for that info.
    I've went down the organic soil route, an of course coco. I just have NO experience with Promix. I'm glad to have friends that have some experience with it.

13. Just a blank canvas. I was a huge ocean forest guy for like 4 years that soil occasionally has gnats due to how foxfarm stores of right by there compost. Unlike happy frog, lucky dog or light warrior.

14. Hey dutty!

That's crazy! I used Ocean forest and Happy frog for over 5 years. I really liked the happy from more. I really loved both while I used them.

15. #555 SickBoy., Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #3

Sanctuary Gardens

RaVin

(The Purps(Neon Pheno) X Halo 2x)

3 Weeks Flower

Pheno #9
    [​IMG]

Bring On the Frost!

@SG1 [​IMG]

16. Looking good Sickboy!

17. Hey thanks dude!

I appreciate the support!!

18. #558 rasta_kid420, Aug 26, 2015
    No problem man! One day I have hopes of doing a pheno hunt of my own. I'm really interested in the breeding aspect of things.

19. #559 SickBoy., Aug 26, 2015
    Sanctuary Gardens

RaVin

(The Purps(Neon Pheno) X Halo 2x)

HALO PHENO #1
    [​IMG]
    🌹🌷🌺🌹🌺🌷🌹🌺🌷🌹🌺🌷🍇🍇🍇

2 weeks in jars today, this is a random flower from a jar of halo.

The smell is beyond incredible. There is NO SCENT like this stuff PERIOD. It's rock solid dense an covered in trichs! Like a midnight Blanket!

Just burping jars.
    2 Weeks left BEFORE ANY SAMPLING!!!

@SG1
    [​IMG]

20. Wow that nug looks amazing. Month in jars is hard to do before any sampling but well worth it!