Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow Im so high right now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paulthepothead, Mar 6, 2015.

1. #1 paulthepothead, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    I think I just found out the secret for keeping your tolerance at bay.

All you have to do is smoke every OTHER DAY or TWO DAYS and then smoke another matching day in correspondence to the break....

I been smokin for about a year and a half now...and I think I just got one of my best highs. Wake and bake for the win!!!!! Shit, I need to ask a question though don't I?

Hmmmm.....if you could hang out with one musician for a day who would it be..?

Btw, I keep loving each other blades and non blades, peace and love my brothas

2. Cool story bro. Smoking less brought your tolerance down...sorry not to be a buzzkill cause I know I've once or twice posted an idea I've thought was awesome which turned out to be common sense but hate to break it to you, this is common sense...

And it would probably be Tyler the creator or kanye west just to talk lol, idk there's not really many musicians I care much to blaze with

3. Lol yeah man I was high as fuck and not to blaze with just chill with

4. Dang lol all the "duh its so obvious" posts.....

The man was obviously high as shit when he posted it. He thought it was a huge epiphany. Then he randomly goes off thinking about what muscician he'd chill with..lol

5. Yeh people, chill out. You never had an idea that had been done already?

Jimi Hendrix BTW!  Smoke that fool under the table....

6. Thats where your wrong...I mean people like snoop dogg, B-Real (Dr. Greenthumb), Willy nelson, Jimi Hendrix...You maybe able to smoke with them but not out smoke them. thats 2 different things.

7. I'd love to smoke with my music theory teacher. She sounds like a cool person to blaze with and talk about how music sounds.

8. wiz khalifa

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship

9. Alana Rocklin from STS9

10. Haha funny shit you must have been so high. I'd like to chill with Protoje the reggae artist or maybe Tyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum