Waiting 51 days for package and cant get a response from Gorilla Seeds Really

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by backboneman, Mar 6, 2015.

1. I love you guys lol :p

2. guys, when  you have an issue and are talking to us, please try keep all messages to the same person, pm or forum post. also if you answer every question we ask, it will help us to help you. if you have contacted customer support not through this forum, let us know and include the ticket numbers - please check they are correct!

thanks

steve

3. I love you guys lol :p

We love you too - and all the blades.

1 post people, we won't talk about, although some of them turn out to be pretty cool too.

~~sherry

5. Sorry for you DeadBodyMan, seems like a very large amount of space wasted. If it works for you, Great.

So to update, It would seem posting to this forum got the bounce back in the ball, Sherry- Thank you for your prompt response, it was a welcomed surprise. You got the order reshipped (need to ask why you don't ship everything the way you did the second time-keep it simple), two weeks later the package arrived.
    Sherry for my next order how should I request it be shipped, so as to receive it the same way?

AGAIN I WANT TO THANK GORILLA FOR A JOB(all be it a little delayed) DONE. (with out the delay it would be a job well done).
    I will use them again. 

I'm glad it all worked out for you.

Next time, get with me or Steve here through the PM system & explain how it was the 2nd time vs the 1st to make sure we remember.
    (I don't see how stuff gets packed since I don't work on-site), then we'll make the request for you.

We can't promise it will happen, but we can ask. The packers don't work for me.
    Don't forget to ask for a discount code too.

~~sherry

7. Wait huh? Why ya sorry for me, i got'em alot faster than expected. Space wasted? Im confused lol