Waiting 51 days for package and cant get a response from Gorilla Seeds Really

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by backboneman, Mar 6, 2015.

1. So 51 day ago my package arrives at O'hare in Chicago at customs. I check and discover this could sit their for as much as 45 days. OK, so I wait(keep in mind I have paid the additional fee for replacement of the order should I not receive the first).
    I decide to inquire about this through USPS customer service, only to discover I need all the senders information to do this(which I do not have- only Gorilla does). I have tried to contact Gorilla and have not gotten so much as a "we'll look into it and get back with you".
    Trying to keep cool about this (like most people I work hard for my money and loath getting taken for it) but I need some resolution and fairly soon.
    My only recourse is to take to every forum I can and spread the word. As of right this minute I say Do not use Gorilla Seed Bank

2. Anyone ever try Cannabis Seed USA?

3. #3 SlightlyStonedSD, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Nobody has had problems with Gorilla here. do you really think they want you calling USPS with all their info asking questions, come on bro. Even if it gets caught they will take the seeds out and send the package with green tape.

It's probably just on hold take a deep breath.

edit: O'Hare is notorious for being a tough entry as well...

4. Sounds like Customs has your package (not Gorillas fault It Happens and mostly at the Chicago Hub)
    If you paid for the extra security and guarantee del then you will get it
    Contact Gorilla and I am sure they will look into it and reship.
    No reason to bash the seed company because of something they have no control over.
    Gorilla has Great customer service

5. A rep for Gorilla Seed Bank posts here fairly often and I'm sure they will respond and get you taken of.   If your beans have been with Customs for 51 days they've been seized as you'll be receiving a letter from them shortly.

6. As JJ stated a rep posts here quite often and is around this morning. Give her a PM. :smoke:

Gorillaseedbank

7. PM me your order number please - or I won't be able to help you.

No way I can find you in the system from what you've posted here.

~~sherry

8. I think I found his emails in our system - so, I'll be asking why he didn't get a response earlier & asking them to reship his seeds.

OP, please PM us here so we can comp you something to make up for the aggravation - not for the seizure, we can't help that, but for not being more responsive to your inquiry.

~~sherry

9. I love that they answered like this lol

10. There ya go, OP! Way to go, Sherry!

11. well done sherry .. :yay:  :yay:

12. What would we do without seed companies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I think my order was confenscated all I got was an empty package with green tape there was nothing stealthy about the package it was just check marked as gift very disappointed as my order cost me over all $280 us

Samiam - i order for us to help you, you need to pm us your order number at least. sound like they were taken by customs.

Steve

15. How would I PM u my email is greeneggsnham@canleone.net if u would like to send me the info on PM you

17. Sorry email is greeneggsnham@cableone.net

18. Hiya steve, was just wonderin if ya've had a chance to ship those seeds from the grid contest, not tryin to bug ya bout'em or nothin just real excited lol

19. Pm'd you both :)

Steve

Stealth includes how we package the seeds inside the package that you received empty, but it's mostly to help cover the costs of resending your seeds if they are seized.

On a $280 purchase, the stealth fee doesn't come close to covering our costs.

On this order, you'll eventually come out even, we'll come out short & customs will be the A-holes they always are.

I'm sorry for the delay & we'll get you taken care of as quickly as we can.

~~sherry