Best smoking blend for weed/hash?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BakedAsaNun, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Dude i'll help you out. Even if I don't smoke cigs I found that tobacco is the best mixture when you are low on weed or you have to smoke hashish ouside. In order to enjoy my spliffs I buy the lightest cigarettes, and i also toast them (which kinda burns nicotine and removes some of the tobacco taste). With this method i can also use "normal" cigarettes without getting that bad nicotine feeling.

2. this is helpful mate. What do you mean by toast? Also i was under the impression light cigarettes has the same tobacco in it just a better filter. Or am i wrong in saying that? I currently use american spirit rolling tobacco, as i dont smoke cigarettes on there own either. I only use that because it is additive free.

3. #23 giacorri, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    No mate, i suggest you to use the tobacco you find in cigarettes, because for me rolling tobacco is very strong. Lighter cigs have less nicotine, tar and various chemicals, i like "merit one" or "winston one". This kind of tobacco is also very good to mix with hash.
    check this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icp_GJh4R6g you can see that guy toasting the cig: he puts the flame near the cig while he moves it, you'll learn to do it the proper way without burning the paper, just move the cig fast enough but don't too much, after you do that blow trough the cig to let the chemicals get out

4. i actually find cigarettes are harsh and strong haha. I struggle to smoke a joint with a proper cigarette because of how harsh it is haha. But cheers for the video link!

5. I have the same question, I've always wanted to smoke some herbal with my weed just because, not put it in my vape but just for joints because I like joints but they're such a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. A few of my friends have used greengo with mixes results. I honestly looks like a mix of Thai stick and dirt. But some of them say when you smoke it in joints the first few pulls taste wierd because theres not as much weed at the start but after that they say you can only taste the weed and its pretty good. Personally i just dont like the look or smell of it. Iv been using addative free tobacco such as american spirit, i know its still bad but anything less harmful is always a bonus. The only issue with that type is you usually have to wet it a little as it is mega dry and harsh. I also find i use alot less of it when smoking as well. That is the best iv came across so far. And i read somewhere that the THC has some sort of barrier effect on the nasty shit from tobacco on your lungs. But i dont know how credible that information is

7. Hey!! Found a good answer today! I probably won't buy it anytime soon but I completely forgot mflb has herbal blends they sell that seem pretty legit, not like any of the synthetic stuff I've seen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Was it this http://greengo.co.uk/tobacco-substitute/ ? Man now I'm disappointed I felt like this could be the solution. Does it taste that bad ?

9. Well best to try it for yourself. I think the looks of it let it down alot. If not tried it as much. But my friends say in a joint it tastes wierd to begin with but then you can only taste your weed and nothing else. But i suppose everyone is different

10. How weird ? Is it bad or just different ?It can't really taste worser than tobacco, no ?

11. Different. You may think it tastes the way it does because your not used to it. But again the looks do really do let it down. It looks horrible

12. #32 Stoned Newbie, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    Ok well I guess I'll continue to vape and take hits from the bong for my daily smoke x) it's just to expensive to smoke jays all the time.