Best smoking blend for weed/hash?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BakedAsaNun, Mar 6, 2015.

1. So unfortunately i am not fortunate enough to live in a country where it is either really cheap or legal. So what is the best smoking blend for hash and weed? Like you know the tobacco substitute, what tastes and burns the best for it? I currently just use my davinci vaporizer but id like to be able to smoke hash and squidgys in joints but obv with no tobacco. Whats your personal favourite?

2. Not quite sure what you mean by "tobacco substitute" or smoking blend...

3. What would compliment weed in a joint?
    Nothing. Weed is all you should put in there. Sorry about your situation, but you could always look into the online black market for your marijuana needs. Not too expensive.

4. And get arrested 

5. You'd be using a proxy and a private web browser, so it is highly unlikely.

6. i mix weed with my weed. i have known to smoke a doobie with tobacco in it but not by choice. i find tobacco to be a horribly disgusting habit. full of death, betrayal and addiction. 

7. None of these are very helpful, i already use black markets, and sorry were not all made of money to be able to smoke blunts all the time

8. no help

9. #9 No Schwag, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    People will only suggest mix with weed or tobacco.

Could smoke tea leaves but why do that? I'd get a vaporizer if you want to conserve. Taste is more pronounce with fresh bowls.

Disregard the vaporizer comment

10. If you are considering using some of those "legal highs" or "incense" packets to fill out your joints, please don't do that. You do not know what is in that shit, I don't know what's in that shit, the guys making it probably don't know what it that shit. At least if you're cutting it with tobabacco, you know what kind of toxic chemicals you're putting in your lungs.
    Joints are kind of wasteful, that is just how it is. Keep using your vape or get get a small bowl if you're trying to keep your costs down. Don't cut corners when purposefully inhaling incinated stuff into your lungs.

11. Yea I'd stay well away from legal highs, who knows what nasty effects that stuff could have on your health. Over here in Australia it is pretty common for people to mix their weed with tobacco. Most people I know who do this typically make a 60:40 mix of weed with tobacco. Certain types of tobacco taste better than others, so it's just up to you to decide which one tastes best.

Mixing tobacco in a joint also helps the joint burn slower and more evenly.

I know tobacco is bad for your health, and you probably do too, so I wont bother telling you. Interestingly though, studies have shown that people who smoke both tobacco and weed are significantly less likely to get cancer than people who only smoke tobacco. Weed causes a protective effect from the cancer causing properties of tobacco.

12. Wait your asking.... What is the best weed to hash ratio for smoking?

IDK

13. using a proxy doesn't guarantee you won't get caught, it's happened to loads people who are ignorant enough to think buying drugs online is a smart decision.

14. Put a joints amount of weed in the paper, sprinkle some hash on top, taa daa

15. This is a clown post I'm sorry op but why would you expect a place that is all about cannabis and against other sketchy shit to tell you some magical secret to stretch yer herb out? You may not be Mr money bags but guess what you don't have to be to smoke straight cannabis! Instead of trying yer damndist to get the most stretch humanly possible with yer herb..maybe cut down on use? For exsample smoke a joint every other day instead of everyday then you will have weed to mix with weed and no more stupid ass threads like this...just a idea but also you ever concider you maybe beyond the help we can give you?...sorry to the rest of the blades here but threads like this are so.damn retarded

16. It looks like this thread is full of unhelpfull dickbags. Try greengo. Never did it myself but people seem to like it

17. Just smoke some catnip dude. Shits amazing.

18. this is the most helpful thing iv ever read... And no im not asking for a magical potion that will make my weed last longer. The question was to be more specific. I like smoking joints. But obv tobacco is harmful so i know there is stuff out there like greengo and addative free tobacco that you can buy and use. And was asking for personal opinions on that subject.

You must not have alot to do to spend the time writing that paragraph out when it gets no one any further forward. Good job 👍

19. i've heard of people having seizure directly from smoking those synthetic legal weed alternatives. stick with cancer, at least when you have cancer some day you'll get a bit of time to reflect on how horrible it is to smoke tobacco, but then think of all the amazing times with it. In all seriousness, unless you smoke a few packs a day, you wont die from lung cancer any time soon. those synthetic drugs are made by kids with a basic understanding of chemicals who just want to make cheap highs.  

Go with the shit people have been killing themselves with for years!

20. Thanks for the reply. I still smoke joints but find myself using less and less tobacco. I saw some of that greengo stuff the other day. It looks like a mixture of thai stick and dirt haha. Nasty stuff