Mars400DeepCheeseFFOF

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by WitchyWeedWays, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Thanks for the excellent advice buddy..and for stopping by [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]MM Witchy,

Your plates are looking great, I am waiting for my seeds (Colombian Sweet and Auto Lemon Haze both Feminized).  I am working on my grow room in my 2nd bathroom.  And, I am going to grow some out side.  Can wait to get started.  This is my 3rd year grow.  The first was great started in the spring, great stuff.  the 2nd was in my bathroom in the winter did not do so good. Now, this is the 3rd time around.  Wishing for the best.  What do you use for medium?[​IMG]

butterfly

3. Fox Farms Ocean Forest and ProMix Ulitmate...3/4 FF and 1/4 Promix

4. [​IMG]Like I said, your plates are doing great.  Never, seen such growing weed from the beginning, Wishing you the best.[​IMG]

butterfly

5. Day 36 and things are gettin tight in my 21" x 23" box..LOL  i thought i heard a girl say that once
     the leaves have pasted my large man hand size..ginormous leaves and the top looks like a magic trick flower..time to slow it down a tiny bit
    im gettin a 2x4 tent soon..definitely gonna be some big tree's with these in 5 gal fabric bags.
    Im also going to add a 23 watts Reptisun 10. UVB bulb  18" range will be on the 5th week of flowering till finish for 5 hours a day
    still to cold to go worm hunting

6. [​IMG]Hello Witchy,

I am just starting out. Not use to forms.  It nice to have found this one.  What kind of medium to use?[​IMG]

7. Nice, they look great.  You're running on a similar timeframe as me though your girls are going crazy.  Mine are short and bushy too, using Mars 1600.

Subbed.

8. pic in the fab pot

Attached Files:

9. Thank you sir, pull up a couch or whatever makes it home for ya bud

10. i found an old Kodak EasyShare to take better pics..i forgot this thing takes like 5 pictures per 2 AA batteries...15 years old still sucks them batteries up good lol

11. Been busy making room...got a whole new system going with venting....so ninja like..if there were no fans  ,you would just feel the breeze of the central A/C ..new space 24"w x 50"l x 84" h  

Attached Files:

12. Day 41 and the light cycle has been flipped to 12/12...more space ..temps at 72F day/64F night
    i have the vent set to the lowest it will spin on the router..6" inline fan.. not a duct booster..this thing full blast sounds like a jet plane.
    ive insulated under the floor platform with every old t-shirt i didn't wear anymore ...stuffed in industrial garbage bag and beautifully snugged under to fit tightly.
    I have been using 4 stage R/O water and it shows the difference on plant health..my area's tap water is really dirty ..400 ppm now its like 35 ppm.. outside been to cold for worm hunting 
    but today looks like a good day to go buy some lol

The door pic is the passive intake and the vent on the top left is the exhaust..perfect closet to grow
    a few friends
    bottom of the door is light proof intake with filter on the inside..custom frame filter with pre fitler material
    the Mars 2 400 hanging like a diamond..still say the posts are in the wrong positions to hang it square..some one enlighten me..because every light that hangs should be square with the room for fux sake
    and here are the DC.. READY TO EXPLODE ON DAY 1 OF FLOWER CYCLE

hope everyone takes a look and please leave some likes and feedback

Attached Files:

13. Day 42  they are praying ..looking excellent  the fab pots drank a gallon each today..i really need some good glasses to see this correctly under these pinkies lol

14. Day 43  Noticing the noise of the Mars 2 400...20 days out of the box..all lights still going great..thinking about flipping the air flow
    on the LED unit..hot air should go the way it's intended too..up and out..temps have been really low..63 at night 72 day lots of air space in the new closet..designing some UVB bulb reflectors ..gonna add 2 23 w UV-B 10 reptisuns at week 4 of flower
    Soon getting some lights that actually look like it's a sunny day..cus us Witch's like whats closest to Mother Nature

15. Nah you want the air going down and through the heat sinks.

16. #38 WitchyWeedWays, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Day 43/bean... Day 3/flower cycle .....praying at nice angels
    noticed the fan leaf stems..i thought they were branches..bout a 1/4 " ..i can tell this is gonna be a beast..
    and it stinks like cheese even..love free seeds..thanks Herbies

Attached Files:

17. Oh i forgot these ladies are unscathed..no LST..no topping or FIM .
    I'll pluck it when flowers show up..gotta get my UVB reflectors going..suntan for plants ..people.animals..had a good buzz weee
    Many Thanks to the GC guys ive learned from