Mars400DeepCheeseFFOF

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by WitchyWeedWays, Mar 6, 2015.

1. #1 WitchyWeedWays, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    started on feb 10 2015 from seed.. general hydro organic nutes..all low dose.. heres a couple of pics

Setup is a 2'x 2' closet with a 5' height
    Soil is FoxFarms OF and ProMix Ultimate
    Filtered water
    20 inch scrubber..i know its huge
    6" ventech inline 440 cfm with a router  passive intake and i have to push thru the scrubber till i get a little bigger setup..worked really well on my last smelly crop

All advice is welcome please come on in and bring the sunshine on in

IMG_20150305_082001343.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
                                                                IMG_20150305_081957487.jpg
    IMAG0568.jpg

2. Day 24 and they are looking luscious 

Attached Files:

3. Subed, happy growing Witchy, lol :hello: :)

4. heres the green crack Humbolt Seeds  

scrumptious 

Attached Files:

5. #5 WitchyWeedWays, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    Ok update..transplanted small plants from a 6 inch pot to a 10 inch 2 gal..space is tight last time i tried 3 plants and they didn't grow big..crossed fingers
    These are Dina Fem Deep Cheese
    day 25 from seed ..increased growth rate from a CFL 200w that started the seedlings..

Attached Files:

6. day 27

Attached Files:

7. Looking good!  Subbed up. I'm just a few days behind you with my Skunk Hazes, they're 25 days today.  I'm vegging under a Mars UFO in a similar space, 20x30" by 4'6 tall.  

8. Welcome aboard  lets seee some pics if u can  :yay:

9. 28 days from the bean

Attached Files:

10. #10 WitchyWeedWays, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    Day 29

Attached Files:

11. Day 30 roots are still growing good...this should get taller within the week, so bushy and short with light at 18-20"
    bout ready for a second feeding

12. Day 31 gettin bushy and roots are settling into the new pot

Attached Files:

13. Day 32  very healthy DinaFem DeepCheese..waiting for these 2 gal pots to dry out ..then into           5 gal grow bags  with promix surrounding the transplant of FFOF..Then a feed with General oRGANICS go Box Feed Sched  week 4 veg

Attached Files:

14. Looking excellent WWW!! Thanks for the invite! I love cheesey strains :yummy:

15. Good to have one of the better Presidents around..God Bless America 

Thanks i needed some viewers

16. Glad to be here man! Don't hesitate to drop a link to your grow in other people's journals. I'm sure pHarmer and prepper420 would be happy to join in as well :) always feel free to post pics in my thread too if you want to :wave:

17. Day 33  transplanted into 5 gal grow bags..what a mess, next time just plant into biggest pot first
    one looks great.... the other is droopy..i heard roots break...omfg..more time to heal..
    well good thing is one was, the  shorter and the taller got a stress break..might work out..but im usually very carefull but 2 gal to 5 gal solo was a task that you need 2 more hands to accomplish 

18. yes they break haha
    I went from the cup to a three and before I knew it I needed fives.  Now I go cups to fives.  Although soon I will go from five to seven before flower.
    Im sure they will heal.

19. Day 35 and this thing is a bush master..5 more days and ill flip it to 12/12 ..trying for a 2 foot
    tree this round..it will stretch about a foot easy..Hybrid strain very vigorous..starting to get a little stink to it

Attached Files:

20. It will triple in size by the time its done.
    So if its a foot, it will be three when its done.
    Usually.