Willie Hazes Indoor Stank Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Willie Haze, Mar 6, 2015.

1. BV, FD, SB, PC rootball trim, lst PC.

Thoughts on PCs
    BV, FD, SB, PC rootball trim, lst PC.

2. Dude everything is lookin killee

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432956668.270940.jpg

BV and FD in kitchen light. Getting gals out the tent to setup.

See the preflowers on my outdoor PC in stealths PC thread?! Weird the afghani isn't preflowers. But. She's a female from a reg seed! 1 for 1 on reg seeds lol!

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432961914.318454.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432962511.865459.jpg

Exhaust into the ceiling. We ready fellas. Carbon filter coming in a few weeks when flowers get going.

Also looking at a 10x8xx12 shed deal to put on the land for a second indoor run

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432995615.287134.jpg

73 lights on tent zipped

6. Finally can bump the A/C up a couple notches and see if we can get her sitting at 78 zipped up. RH 50%. Bueno amigos. Transplant BV and SB more than likely today. Then flower ASAP. How long should we wait to flower after a TP?

7. Subbed in for sure, tents looking really nice and the girls are big and seem super happy! 

8. Thanks joint! Glad to have ya! Kinda got off to a quick start with all the necessities but think we got it going on now!

Next grow will go straight from solos to the 7gallons so we won't have any rootbound girls upset at myself I let that happen to the pineapple chunks. Hopefully will still get a decent yield out of them.

Strawberry Blue and Blue Velvet look absolutely amazing.

Then Frisian Dew will go outside. Semi debated on leaving her inside and trying to late LST her but at the size she is already there's nooooo fucking way in hell. So she'll be moved outside then flower 2 pineapple chunks, 1 BV, 1 SB.

After this harvest gunna drop 2 autos. Maybe 3. Then veg out 3 photos while the autos are flowering and have an auto/photo perpetual going on in the plan!

9. #650 Willie Haze, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015

10. Morning Willie..
       How they hanging?? My final transplant is to outside and most of the year that means flip-flower as well.. You have 2 weeks or so of continued veg after flipping so the roots will spread quite a bit in that time frame.. Mostly it'll depend on how big a plant your talking about but the rule of thumb is about a gallon per foot minimum.. I can get a fairly nice 4 or 5 foot plant in a 5 gallon SIP and that's really only about 3 gallons of actual soil..
      I usually put out a 20-24 inch plant from a 5x5x7 pot but with the new lights I'm pushed to more like 30-36 inches in the same pot.. Doesn't seem to be making much difference beside them needing watered every 2 days.. A sure sign they are indeed nearly foot bound and pushing the limits of the container.. I'll start getting this bunch in the ground next week..

[​IMG]

Out of the veg shed for a bit of Neem oil spraying..

11. Hanging good here brass! Damn you got a lot of girls!! Looking good buddy!

So fwiw 7 gallon pot should contain a 7ft plant?

And still confused on my question lol.

Say I TP two girls last night and 2 girls today. How long after the TP should I wait to flip to 12/12?

Also check out the copied post pic and look at the preflowers on my outdoor PC. Wasn't expecting that considering the outdoor afghani is still vegging!

12. What is this FWIW I keep seeing

13. #654 BrassNwood, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    LOL sorry my answer wasn't more clear.. I flip the day of the last transplant.. I'll put them 5x5x7 plants into the ground and most of the year they'll show signs of flowering in about 2 weeks.. Only June and July can I put plants out and not expect them to flower.. If I was going to veg another month I'd jump to a 3 gallon and crank out a 4 or 5 foot veg plant..

As far as preflowers I have a few strains that put out hairs but it's more just a sign of sexual maturity then actual flowering.. Some do it and some don't.. I'd say a 1/4 of my strains show out like that even under 24-0 lighting so it's sure not full on flowering..

Putting plants out that grew up inside is always a bit tricky.. All to often light shock from mismatched lighting will cause them to flower.. I've done it again myself this season trying to bring down 24-0 plants to something close to the real world.. Struck out again when an hour per week proved to much to fast and they all started to flower.. CRAP !!!!! So back on 24-0 they all went and we'll see what happens a few weeks after I set out.. Even 4 years and dozens of runs behind me I still make mistakes.. BNW

FWIW = For what it's worth.....  HTH = hope that helps..  IMO = in my opinion..

14. Gotcha! So we'll TP the other two today then when lights go out changed bulbs and light schedule?!

Also the PC has been outside for about 2 weeks now more so 3 I'd say! So she's been kinda settled outside! But guess we'll just see how it plays out!

15. What's up folks,

Both BV, SB, and FD have all been TP into their 7gal homes along with the trained PC as well. We decided on trashing the untrained PC (weak af) in order to have more space in the tent to contain the FD; which we plan on lst-ing the hell out of inside.

Temperatures seem consistent last two days at 73-82f with the new fan and duct work.

All have been watered with fresh soil mix---fox farm, mushroom, worm castings, wholly cow.

PC outdoors starting to flower unfortunately but we will manage, and Afghani Reg is in fact female doing very well. Hope to TP Afghan into ground this week sometime.

We plan on purchasing new timer for our fan and light tomrw evening, finish lst and placement also, and switching to flower!

Picture updates tomrw!
    Have a great night, and day tomrw.

---DirtySouthMedical

16. Gotta love clean pieces, and Girl Scout Cookies.

Attached Files:

17. pics?

18. We went to go get the timer but were late to the store! Getting up early in the morning to purchase the timer reprogram to flower schedule and get them on the right track. Sorry for the delay! Will have pictures in the morning as soon as we have it all set up and our flower bulb installed. We let them rest close to 36 hours of dark until the light flip.