MdBs First try at Organics, 2000w perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MdotBooth, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Okay, So I am already a few week into this grow. I use to use Flora series nutes, but recently have switched to Earthjuice/Happy Frog and am tip toeing towards no till. But on the way there I will document my journey. First are a few pictures of what my basement looked like before and after the build. Currently I am running 1400 watts in my veg room that isnt nearly as full as I would like, 1x 1000w MH, and 1x 400w 4ft T5HO. Flowering room is currently being painted as there are no trees in her yet, but she will have 2x 1000w fixtures, maybe three... I haven't decided yet.

Soil is Happy Frog, Nutes are Earth juice (obviously) Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, Meta-K, and Micro. Nutrient brew will be Airated for 24 hours min,  will also be using 4 Gal pots.

Strains will be perpetual revolving, Grape God, Grand Daddy Purp, Chemdog, Ghost Train Haze #1, and Cherry OG...

Not really sure what else to say, Ill be updating this every chance I get with new pics and what not, but if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns please dont hesitate to ask/clue me in. (If im doing something wrong, Let me know)

Enough of that, Here are the pics.

IMG_0159.JPG
    012.JPG
    IMG_0136 (2).JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG

2. Here are some pictures of the Girls, 5 of the big 6 are GG, and the other is GDP... 2 in solos are Chemdog, Clones a GG... Ghost Train, Cherry OG, and Early Widow are in tranzit. Enjoy... (P.s. I know the Chemdogs in solos look like shit... They gave me a terrible time cloning them, Last time I clone from Vegging plants)

IMG_0149 (2).JPG
    IMG_0150 (2).JPG
    IMG_0151 (2).JPG
    IMG_0153 (2).JPG
    IMG_0137 (2).JPG
    IMG_0139 (2).JPG
    IMG_0142 (2).JPG
    IMG_0143 (2).JPG
    IMG_0146 (2).JPG

3. Looking good man, no-till is the way to go for sure. 

You said that was your last time cloning from vegging plants? Isn't that the ideal time to take cuts? Only cloned a few times so I am just curious.

4. Ive always taken my clones within the first week of flower. They seem to take root quicker, at least to me it feels this way, cant remember where or who I heard this from.

5. A few things have changed, instead of 2000 watts I will use 3000 during flower. I grabbed some Dyna Gro Neem oil and Pro-Tekt liquid Silicon, Im using this as my foliage spray @ 1/2 tsp each per gal and adding the Pro-Tekt to my EJ watering brew @ 1/2 tsp as well. This is in response to a small White powder mold outbreak. 1 out of the 6 bigger plants was slightly showing so I got on it fast with milk, and then this current foliage spray. With that being said and anyone reading this being up to date now, I have a few questions.(oh also using 7 gal pots, plastic and fabric... not 4 gal)

For my first question, my current hand feedings are Earthjuice Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, Meta-K, and Microblast. These are mixed together and airated for 24 hours. I added the protekt to my brew before airating this last time nothing seemed different after it was done, but I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on whether or not to add the silicon to EJ nute brews? or any brews before or after? or even at all?

Second question, within my Earthjuice line the Microblast has a foliage application suggested use.. Would it be safe/smart/overkill to add this to my current foliage mix of only Pro-tekt and Neem? and if so at what rate should I use it...

I feel certain I know these answers myself, but I DID make this grow journal and this IS the place to share these ideas.. I was going to start off using it at 1/4 tsp.. but if anyone has any comments or suggestions Im always open to them.

In free time ive been reading up on LumperDawgs posts, man that guy knows some shit. Will soon be making my own soil, Doing a batch of Promix with certain amendments and Sunshine mix #4 with same amendments

Attached are pics of the ladies current states. Hope you enjoy =)

-MdB

Attached Files:

6. Some updates, got some jank rigged up intake and exhaust... They work but arent pretty...

Girls are getting bigger.. Moved 3 (2x Grape God and 1 Grand daddy Purp) into flower..

Also got my Tangie Ghost Train, and Bubba's Train Wreck Haze #1 beans today... popped them tonight IMG_0224.JPG

Attached Files: