Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught with paraphernalia in the dorm.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bobby Johnson, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Yall are just being goofy does no one remember smoking 10-15 years ago or were none of you born yet.

Sent from this guy

2. Bobbie, that is the best idea. Don't say anything without a lawyer. Lawyers say that.
    A tolerance break never hurts. I hope they don't test you after the classes, but it's good you're prepared for a year. Good luck.

3. There's always one ass hole who thinks his opinion is relevant. No one cares.
    I'm just hoping I don't lose financial aid over this. Plus I'm getting a court appointed lawyer and I'll try to find some legal advice before hand.

4. A bit hypocritical don't you think?

5. Same thing happened to my friend, he just got slap on the wrist, but he came clean and yeah it worked out better for him this way. 

He had a good record tho which helps.

6. caught with a grinder and ur cryin... man up boy

7. Nice bod^

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

8. #28 STIGGY, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Next time think and don't be such a
    [​IMG]
    All in good fun

9. What's wrong with recreational smoking?

10. my school- 50 dollar fine lol

11. I'm probably going to get my financial aid revoked because of this. it's bad. Very bad. The cops even admitted to coercion.

12. #32 VaWaveRider, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    I get a kick out of the people who diss recreational use. I think that there is a little bit of intellectual dishonesty going on. People don't create accounts with cartoon avatars to talk about issues related to strictly medical procedures in the same way they they do on the City. Come on man. Be honest. It is medication, but it's pretty fun too. 

13.  You guys have me all wrong. I'm not against rec use. I'm against people smoking when it's not appropriate. You spend good money to attend college, there are specific rules put in place that tell you not to smoke cannabis, you know the risks if you do get caught. It's not worth it for a rec user. Why would you risk your expensive education for a smoke session? It's irresponsible and immature. OP should not have let his roommate/friend smoke in his dorm if he knew it was against the rules. I'm just tired of student after student coming to this community complaining that their lives are being ruined because they chose to smoke, or be around a smoker in the most irresponsible places and times.

14. You should have said that instead of saying that you have no sympathy for rec. users. I agree with the above assessment. 

15. OP just be glad you did not get caught in China
    They would nave cut something off.

16. Just shut the fuck up and leave the thread, because clearly no one wants you here or cares about your opinion. Thousands of college kids smoke and it'll always be that way. And people will continue to get caught. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to see what my options are. The fact is I wasn't the one smoking so I'm not going to let some random loser dictate how I should react to the situation.

17.  You are complaining. You are completely responsible for the situation you are in. You have made it abundantly clear that you are immature. Grow up, and stop throwing away your future.

18. Hey OP
    Question, Are you riding on your parents dime or the tax payers?
    If you were paying for your own tuition I highly (get it a stoner term) doubt you would risk your own hard earned cash and taking a chance to get thrown out of school.
    Life is a long tough road
    Get use to it.
    Now respond in a mature manner or I will just ignore you.

19. #39 xcghcgh, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Depends on your state laws and school policies.[​IMG]  [​IMG]

20. #40 Bobby Johnson, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Yet somehow you're the only one thinking this. What you've made clear is you're bitter and like to talk down to people on the internet for no apparent reason. Having an old grinder in a bag that I haven't used in months and getting it confiscated because my roommate chose to smoke doesn't make me immature. The fact that I'm a third year STEM college student who maintains a good GPA is a testament to my maturity. So again, slide out my thread since you clearly aren't going to offer anything of value to the topic.