Idea/Thought Validity

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Oni~, Mar 5, 2015.

1. I was wondering,  how many of the high thoughts and ideas you come across while elevated seem plausible after you come down?    I know with a lot of alcohol 99% of what you think and do will be stupid or downright embarassing the next day.   What would you say your percentage of herb thoughts and actions are regrettable/foolish/false/invalid?   Have you gone on longer T-Breaks and found ideas you held in high regard before are no longer valid?

Cheers.

2. Most of my herb thoughts fall into two categories:  Entirely viable, or just silly stuff. The silly stuff I know is just silly stuff and is me being goofy and brain storming, but the rest that's entirely viable is real thoughts that make sense and are just evolved from finding new ways to look at things.

3. #3 Kiamito, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Exactly. I find that I have a lot more of the viable ones with weed than with alcohol.

Sensi silver haze: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1355262-take-look-any-comments.html

The only good is knowledge, the only evil, ignorance.

4. All ideas are viable until you factor in the rest of the world. But alcohol is a depressant so it would make sense that ideas on booze wont produce as unique or new connections as high ideas. The hard part is remembering them or decoding what you wrote down afterwards.

5. I started writing things down while elevated.  I also make it a point to write as coherently as possible, so that no decoding is necessary.  It is very pleasantly surprising to see how logical most of the elevated ideas are even when sober.

Yeah, if you're journaling and used to writing high, there's no decoding necessary. Weed doesn't scatter your thoughts, you're letting your thoughts be scattered while high if there's any decoding going on. Weed focuses your mind and makes concentration on a topic very easy. It's also kind of a mirror, so if you just scribble out some random thought that makes no sense when not high, you're just reflecting that your thoughts aren't all that focused to begin with.