My new glass for Vaperbonging has arrived

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Steams71, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Bought from Sunshinstores on DHgate my D020 D bubbler.  It was recommended by Iwien as a good waterpipe for vaporbonging. And you won't be surprised to hear that he's not wrong!! lol

The bubbler arrived very well packaged with enough bubblewrap to ship a baby rhino without hurting it if it fell out the plane on the way..lol

The glass feels nice and thick and the joins are good and secure.  Unfortunately I didn't get the 18 to 14 adapter with it that I ordered (coming separately) so I have had to use an old 18 to 14 diffuser stem I had in the meantime. Because of this I've had to put more water in than I would have done, just to cover the stem holes.  However, it still draws very nicely indeed with no resistance with my Lotus.  It was so easy to draw and smooth in taste that I actually managed to completely vape a bowl in the Lotus in two draws..
    The most I'd done before was four....

IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0186.jpg

The pics show the downstem sitting in the bubbler.

At $37 shipped to the UK and no import tax, I'd recommend this bubbler to anyone wanting to vaporbong. Just make sure you get it from Sunshinestores (and no I don;t work for them, they just check quality of the glass and only send good ones).

I'm off to try my Vaporgenie with an MFLB waterpipe whip on it :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks awesome steams!! Can't beat that value.
    I think you should be able to lower the water level. You don't need that downstem/adapter to function since your just using it as a...well as an adapter. Try lowering it some and see it if works. I've done the same before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Glad you're liking it, steams.   But yeah, with the water level that high, it will chug.   When you lower the level to just at the top end of the perk without going over, there is absolutely no chug whatsoever and that is where this bubbler really begins to shine.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still waiting on mine :( all these D020 D posts are making me seriously anxious!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I did try that first but It was quite a hard pull. I think this was because the downstem has slots in it. Soon as I filled up above them it was much easier to draw on.   I think I'll just grind off the downstem and keep the adapter part. That should fix it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. yep, that fixed it....Damn, that's smooth............................

Thank you Iwien, for the recommendation.. I take my hat off to you sir..

• Like Like x 1