Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trichome extract?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Indicade, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I bought some edibles today, and the package says that it contains 250mg of THC, and it also contains 400mg of 'Trichome extract'. What exactly does that mean? I couldn't really find anything online about it.

2. This is a guess and I might be completely wrong (the dispensary or edibles manufacturer ought to be able to give you a definitive answer).

My guess is that your edibles contain 400mg of concentrate ('trichome extract' such as hash or oil), and the concentrate is 62.5% THC, which works out to 250mg of THC.

What method the manufacturer used to extract the concentrate from the trichomes, I could not definitively tell you.

3. probably a euphemism for kief :p

4. Or BHO and they dont wanna say it, so they find a better sounding way to name it. Marketing strategy! Them bastards! Lol

5. Wanting to sound scientific and not stonerish ...