Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to eat ABV without baking?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OJ Doobie, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I got a good amount of ABV built up from constant vaping and I'm wondering what's the best way to eat it without using an oven? I was thinking about putting peanut butter on bread and putting a healthy amount of ABV in it. 

2. I see a lot of "I mixed pot with peanut butter but it didn't get me high at all" threads here at GC, just sayin'. ;)

You can make potent canna-oil with an electronic slow cooker or stovetop double boiler, if you don't have access to an oven. Or have a brownie-party at a friend's house that does have an oven. :)

3. #3 Abe421, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    You don't wanna use bread or anything similar to that, because it will soak up all the oil from the peanut butter, rendering it useless. You'll want to avoid anything like that, use cookies or crackers if you want to sand which them.
    You may also just mix the AVB with some peanut butter in a cake pan and bake it to use as spread for later.
    Or since you don't wanna bake, you can leave the AVB and PB mix out for a couple weeks to let the PB absorb the THC.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I think that reason is people need to know you need waaay more avb then reg weed......when I use it I use at least two table spoons to get results.......on a pb and j sandwich is good enough Ive done it at least 10 times with good results every time ya just have to use the right amount is all.......

5. I'm not really able to use a stove, oven, or anything to make it into butter/oil otherwise I would. My plan is to put all of my ABV in a jar of peanut butter, mix it, then let the thc absorb. Thanks for the replies fellas. 

6. I'll throw an eighth of ABV in yogurt and get stoned off my ass.
    ABV is already decarbed and everything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum