Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hempwick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HiRoller26, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I normally just use a lighter to light my bowls with, but I recently purchased some hempwick due to all the good things I was hearing about it. I tried using it the other night and I don't pack small bowls (usually 3-4 hits to finish) so once the bowl is cherried and going are you supposed to put the hempwick out and then relight it back up for your next toke? in all this time lighting and relighting I could just be lighting the Bowl with the lighter. Or are you just supposed to keep that sucker lit until the bowl is cashed? cheers !

sent from my igloo in Canada

2. I just picked some up at my lhs for the first time yesterday, and I was told there that it's best to put it out in between hits because it'll burn down quickly.

3. Just have a candle next to you that you keep lighting the hempwick with

4. I smoke slow so I relight

5. This works very well, and I thought I'd miss hearing the lighter clicking... but I don't! Its very serene to be able to use a candle to relight hemp wick, and not worry about a lighter

6. thats a fucking genius idea :bonging:

7. Back in the day i bought a few hundred feet of hemp wick to light bowls. Cost me 420 cents for 50 or 100 feet back then.

I use it to tie up plants in flower after the honey moon period wore off.

Herb iron is great for lighting bowls but i personally prefer a bic lighter.
    ~ poke

8. where could I purchase a herb iron?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Their website, or you could go get a ceramic tipped soldering iron and save a lot of money

10. It gives you a cleaner taste and you're not inhaling butane etc.

11. Try solar toking when it's sunny

12. I've been able to light it with an incense stick also (granted,the wick was rather old and dry and was still slightly lit at the end)

13. Can someone tell me how much smoke and scent lighting a hempwick causes?

I'd love to use this in my apartment but don't want a ton of black smoke as well as my place smelling like a campfire.

14. when I use hemp wick u can smell it for a few seconds in ur house. it kinda smells like a candle. there is not much smoke that comes off it. but why do u care anyway ur place is going to dank of weed afterward and that hemp wick smell will be long gone

15. keep it lit until it isnt a problem? But wick is the way to go, no taneeee.

16. #16 Omega369, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Solar hits to the domeeee

[​IMG]

17. Solar hits allllll day!