Dabs w/freebase pipe?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Algore, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hopefully I only have to say this once, nobody cares about your assumptions and the poor criticism related to freebasing pipes. It's not a "tweaker pipe," it is a veryyyy slightly different form of every other pipe design in the fucking world and is used for many different things, just because it's used for sketchy hard drugs doesn't mean a damn thing about others using it for something else. But has anyone else here ever tried to dab with hash oil using a freebase pipe and a torch? During a session the other night my friend just pulls one out of the blue and it startled me at first but he passed around a few dabs for us and it was veryyyy surprisingly smooth. I imagine it should mostly be done when you have real clean oil but this was one of the better dabs I've had in a while just basing it on taste and potency. 

2. We already had this discussion in another thread. But yes I used one way back in the day b4 oil rigs were readily available. It will work but not nearly as good as a nail and dome(or domeless).

Fuck calling it a freebasing pipe. If its only for dabs then you be treebasing. 

3. Haha tree basing I love it!!

4. Yeah normally I would search for the other thread but the search engine on this forum is programmed soooooo poorly that it's sad. That's weird though I've never heard it referred to as treebasing, any exact reason for it? It's just a name for a pipe design.

5. I can see how the stigma of those "oil burners" can hinder the usage with proper concentrates. Hell, I see a lot of them sold in LHS in my area. Its just the people buying them don't have many teeth and their skin resembles aged leather.  As trixman said, you can use them, but it might not be the most optimal way to go about imbibing in the oils. If you want to keep treebasing, by all means, go sick with it. I would get a little concentrate rig or a pen before I use one of those though. Just my preference.