WARNING UNREGULATED WEED HEALTH RISK

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Toker4life20, Mar 4, 2015.

1. i think a carbon filter would help for a while... i have seen bongs sold with carbon filter bowls

2. #102 TinTizzy, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    So what you're saying is your weed sucks

3. Does anyone else have solid info on this? Tbh these symptoms your mentioning need to be knit picked because the "catpiss smell" or the darker spots are sometimes thought to be normal with certain weeds. Like some strains of sour here in New York can match to the discoloration but upon further research appears normal. and ultra resin blunts or whatever I thought were good.. I like seeing obsessive resin, better then barley any. As for mold that's my only chief complaint, sadly smoked some some 5 years ago, not major mold. It's nasty and I always inspect my buds not like you can tell it all by the naked eye but if looks fine by my senses I'm smoking it. IF IT's off I'll consult on Gc to get other opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You mustve been sooooo high

6. I smoked some moldy chronic before. Shit gave me a pretty solid buzz, man.

7. you need to find another dealer bro...your bud fucking sucks if this is what you have to smoke. i recommend getting to a medical state and get yourself legal. then you can laugh at story's like this...just like we are laughing at yours. [​IMG]

8. Who are you to wave your fatty finger at me you must have been out your fucking miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
    Who are you to wave your fatty finger at me you must have been out your fucking miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!!!!!

9. Well im happy you are not enslaved or imprisoned for use of a plant, but I dont understand why you find other's bad situations funny. There are millions of people doing the same thing i did. And i have a better dealer who is a rasta chef with some crisp sour diesel. But it all comes from that city T.T

10. This is why the prohibition needs to fucking end!!!   Im tired of weed with foreign particles and all sorts of bullshit like additives to make it look sparkly.

Dispensaries, unfortunately, as well as ironically, are one of the worst offenders in this matter.

People want sparkly weed, and greedy cartel-run dispensaries are more than happy to oblige, despite the danger.

11. This is why selective breeding needs to be implemented.

12. Lmao like yeah, wth are you gonna smoke 3d printed weed bro. Good weed still in the building

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum