WARNING UNREGULATED WEED HEALTH RISK

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Toker4life20, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I hate to stifle free speech, but if all your going to do is downplay the seriousness of every dealer I can find selling aspergillus then im going to ask you kindly to get out of this thread, you are not helping me or anyone in new york. Do you even live in the city?

2. You said it's going to kill you. My argument is and was that it isn't. I never said that they are not selling aspergillosis.

Can you read? 

3. #23 Toker4life20, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    http://www.the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html?m=1

http://itsmedicinejim.blogspot.com/2008/04/danger-aspergillus-in-cannabis-can-kill.html?m=1

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273146

http://steephilllab.com/mycotoxins-molds-and-cannabis/

So do your own research and here is a good start to all those ignorant, calling me ignorant, please, educate yourselves. Also, I was an atheist, now I believe in god, all in the past week. So I get logic... just use it better. Its medicine says your wrong. Do more research than just 1 source.

4. The source I linked spoke only of the mold and it's symptoms. The sources you link say that the mold can kill you. 

Get me?

5. #25 Toker4life20, Mar 5, 2015
    There is no way you read those links in less than minute. Please leave my thread. Also, besides eventually killing you, it will have other health effects on your body like brain damage and general toxic effects.

one of those links isnt really a source as its just some dude on a different forum speculating, with no medical diagnosis, that perhaps he got sick from smoking moist bud

the issue here is that you are almost implying this shit is killing stoners left and right but there are no numbers to support it

7. #27 Blue Dreamer, Mar 5, 2015
    So, because I'm a freak, you discredit me.

I'm not gonna even bother.

EDIT: Even if you read my source, the mold can't cause brain damage without a weakened immune system... from something like chemotherapy. I have no clue as to why you wish to support your negative untrue statements that you think are valid. Are you just a negative person?

8. YES! There are very few people who have any ioda of an idea what this is, as evidenced by this thread. Some smoker gets sick and dies, and how do you put the puzzles together? This isnt even a reportable infection in the us! And agreed that is anecdotal, but anecdotal is powerful as why would he lie? He is telling you his story, i figured that might help coupled with other links

9. Ok ok. READ THE LINKS I POSTED STOP TROLLING.

10. #30 Blue Dreamer, Mar 5, 2015
    ...you're the one trolling. I read them. They state exactly what I relayed back to you.

Anyone online can make a website but not a single person can make another mayoclinic.

11. #31 SIRSOG, Mar 5, 2015
    how do you know they got it from the weed, you can get it from almost anything that is not handled under proper conditions, including your carpet

of all the 600k people a year dying from it do you really think even 1% gets it from weed?

12. #32 falcon10911, Mar 5, 2015
    If you can go to multiple dealers in NY and get the same moldy weed, there's something very wrong with the way they source their green. Moldy weed is easy to spot when you know what you look for. If you look far enough you should be able to find some mold free mids or something, i mean its easy to fall into the mentality that you can only get your green from X.

13. #33 So_savage420, Mar 5, 2015
    Same here....should we plan our funeral together or separate lol

My dealer gets his green straight from N.Y. Yes, the dealer he gets it from is either the middle man or main grower, but I have picked up stuff multiple times that smelled like chemicals was sprayed on it.

Someone on here informed me it was improperly cured and that it won't hurt me just taste harsh. My dealer is a old folk so he had no clue until I informed him on the matter, he gave his guy hell told him not to sell him shit like that or he would lose his business.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

15. You say I can't and/or don't read when I do. I can read a website in 25-30 seconds. I called myself a freak because of it.

You just don't understand what I am saying or you're being ignorant. You yourself are the troll.

Since you can't seem to read, I'll quote it again:

Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis - the most severe form - occurs when the infection spreads rapidly from the lungs to your brain, heart, kidneys or skin. This occurs only in people whose immune system is weakened, commonly from chemotherapy. Untreated, this form of aspergilla disease is usually fatal.

16. I don't think OP will be satisfied unless we acknowledge the apocalyptic scale of this infestation. Soon fallen stoners will be rising from the dead seeking brains through which to feel high again. It's the moldy bud, man, don't you see???

17. Moldy bud makes OP paranoid about moldy bud.  :laughing:

18. Geez, this THREAD has given me Aspergillus...

19. Aspergillosis. Why dont you believe that my weed at the very least is moldy? I have evidence of it... what evidence do you have that moldy weed is safe? Ok u.didn't mean that, but i provided the evidence that it exist and that smoking it is harmful, possibly deadly over time.

20. You said it'd give anyone who came in to contact with it brain damage or that it'd kill them. That is simply not true.