What Does Any One Know About the Strain Big Bang?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by almostgrower, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I'm Currently Growing 2 plants && one of them is a Big Bang Fem seed I bought the other a bagseed.. I wanna know does any body have any tips in growing her.. she's 13 days old today

Attached Files:

2. Looking great so far. :smoke:

What are you using for nutrients? You could probably give some now (meaning your next watering) at a very low dose... maybe 1/4 first time. More light would also help it to grow faster... if you can afford another bulb like that and a splitter for them, it will help the plant to grow better.

3. #4 greenthumbs21, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  4. #5 almostgrower, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Lol that's only one of the bulbs yu see I have 2 in the splitter, I'll be adding another light to her soon tho I couldn't hurt.. 😄
    Also I'm feeding her nutes but a very low dose 1/8 of Each FloraGro FloraBloom & FloraMicro in a Gallon of water

5. This is her today I also have a question on how should I start LST for her

Attached Files:

6. I would top it first, then do lst on each side.

7. Yu sure I should top it it's only 14 days old..

8. gotta wait till 5-6 leafs sets

That's what I would do, but it seems others may not agree with me. Check out my grow journal through the link in my signature. You can see an example of a 15 day old plant that was topped at 12 days from breaking ground.

10. I can't get to it can Yu just leave me the link.??

11. Just to update on her she's 18 days now I haven't topped her yet I'm waiting on her 6th node to finish so I can top the 7th one I'm going to go up on her nute dosage also this is her

Attached Files:

12. Awesome, nice job :hello: :smoke:

13. So I topped my Baby For The First Time Yesterday The Pics Are Of Before && After She Was Starting To Grow Her 7th node so I'm Debating On LST her.. Does Any One Have Some Advice

Attached Files:

14. A close friend of mine just got done with his he was saying his didn't like being topped and it was very finicky about nutes. However I helped him chop and even some big fan leafs were covered in frost. Definitely numbs the body taste is pretty good but nothing special. He had a 3pack of gem seeds and gave the other 2 away. But to each their own .

15. I just switched her pots out to a 5gal but I think I should have had more dirt. I just made a DIY veg box for her to sit in while start flowering my other plant.. I know the lights could be a bit closer but I figure she'll grow up to them..

Attached Files:

16. How tall is your grow space?

17. 36" tall...