THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. looks lovely bro! Is that GDP?

2. I am growing the hog starin in a solo cup with 12 12 thw entire grow. At the windowsill

3. Nah was just a random seed from SSS seedbank, been vegging this strain for like 12 months so can't wait to finally try it.

4. #1024 noahr68, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    nice 🏼🏼🏼I'm growing in a solo cup right now too, so just wondering if this is the kind of growth I should expect? I'm planning on at least a 1/2 oz from each plant and I'm using specialized flower tabs and soil tabs from nirvana, with a 2/5 perlite 3/5 soil mixture.

5. Hey same, I just started though. Tell me how it goes?

6. One of the two lonely solo cup survivors of mother nature's rapture being unleashed upon them...😕the ladies in the closet are ripening up.. day 31 of flower. I pulled out two which were pushing out some nannners i seen yellow and said bye'-bye'...ive got a seed popping out on the mom but it may have come into contact with her but i did thoroughly inspected the rest and came up with nothing bad on them as of yet....and yes the biggest clone which stood 5foot and an inch got two of her taller branches supercropped ...

Attached Files:

7. I dont know why im getting hermies in my last two runs lately😕...it's kinda pissing me off i'm wondering if my foam seal is compressed in areas and is letting in light leaks....haven't checked it since i first set up the closet

8. I'm Gonna have some time this weekend to start up the next challenge guys.

Sent from da moon

9. You supercrop in flower?

10. somethings suspect. We need to get true detective on this shit asap

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I am ready can this challenge start please

12. Oh yay! I have been reading through this thread and was just thinking about doing the next round. Will there be a new thread?

13. I'd bet on your theory being right. I've used foam stripping and it does that compression thing aaand slides away from the gap.. But I don't keep lights on regularly in my cab area so I haven't had the same hermie issue but your idea makes sense haha hope you get it worked out bro! :bongin

14. I'm more ready this time than last time so let's dooo it haha :D

15. I'll be home next weekend from my trip, so I'll start soaking the beans once I am back! Stoked for round 6 to start up

16. When is round 6 supposed to start? I just dropped 3 in the water and will be growing a Special K #1. This will be my first micro grow so I'm kinda excited.

17. Okay so i am foinf to say someone start a new forum i have my bean ready to grow

18. Looks like piff said he would be starting it this weekend..

19. Either tomorrow or Saturday. Grab your beans and cups guys. What strains are gonna be growing next round?

Sent from solo heaven