THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Solo Queen

Attached Files:

2. I keep a bottle of general organics BIO-WEED (cold pressed seaweed) around in addition to other goodies as well to supplement my ladies with

Attached Files:

3. Yea man I'm working on going up man

4. With summer breathing down my neck I fear I've run out of time to flower this RHSS.. I doubt she'll survive the summer in a solo cup outside and I'm not equipped to flower anyplace but outside.. Still I'll let her ride a while longer to see..
    She does have an inch long praying mantis who's taken up residence on her and doesn't seem inclined to leave..

[​IMG]

5. hey guys! here's my last remaining entry in the competition, flowering along nicely. its been busy over 2 weeks since flipping to 12/12. the lanky leaves seem to indicate a sativa dominant strain which I LOVE, and the pistils have a pinkish hue which is pretty interesting!

1432174922274.jpg 1432174951939.jpg

here's another female solo grow that is not in the competition. I vegged for about a week and a half and then flipped it with my competition solos.

1432175037250.jpg 1432175047461.jpg

6. I'm at an idle with starting any more plants since I just realized that I I'm going to have an overgrown closet if I keep my SLH' clone's and the mom which I have lst'd ....the mom is in a five gallon bucket and the clones are in 2.5 liter pots which were transplanted from solo cups and before I flip the lights they'll be repotted into three gallon pots with fresh soil....also to note is that while tying the mom down I foolishly split her apart at the base and mc'guyvered a zip tie to try to and fix her but I dunno' I've never had this happen before but I have seen some weird shit tho' when plants repair themselves so we'll see it pans out :unsure: here's some pics and a nugg shot....

Attached Files:

7. Looking awesome dirt! Sounds like you need a larger closet lol. Cant wait to see it filled back up again!

As for the mom, she will recover ive done that a few times and I just ziptied like you did and they were fine. Im sure yours will be as we

8. Unfortunately I'm out for this round, had some bad luck in the garden with some white mildew that spread like hell in the last 24 hours... I just had to toss 6 plants which is a total blow right now as I'm pretty low on seeds and my medicine.. Hopefully next run I get some males so I can get some more seed, I'm thinking I'll drop what's left which is about 15, I'll save a few for next solo run or perhaps take clones. Good luck to everyone, I'll still follow along and poke in to see what's up. See ya next round! :bongin:

9. oh crap, Dazed ... sorry to hear you're taking exit stage left! I'm still growing and this weekend is when I take the majority of these plants outside into God's land, somewhere! I have a few good spots picked out. It'll be one of those "in the middle of the night" guerrilla operations, just me, myself and I!! lol

View attachment 156877

So far I'm banking on this little lady to give me a good yield. We'll see!

View attachment 156876

Well, last weekend I finally bought my bike. I've had my license for 10 years now but I haven't been riding so I took a refresher course and passed again! After I put some seat time in I'll more than likely get a bigger bike but for now, I wanted this one:

<div> View attachment 156878
    View attachment 156879
    View attachment 156880
    View attachment 156881

the next thing is to get it to the shop and take off those factory chrome tailpipes and put on a set of Vance & Hines tailpipes... like these:

<div> View attachment 156882

Plus I'm still moving! I have to be out of this apartment before July 4th. Plus work! Why does it feel like I'm sorta repeating myself? Maybe I should go back and check my last post!?  LOL
    [​IMG]
    naaaa, I'll leave it like it is

</div> 
    </div>

10. It's a 2013 HD 883 Iron Sportster - 2170 miles and I paid $6200, cash  (private seller) life time inspection is paid for, extended warranty paid for. The owner installed forward controls and had the back lowered to give it more of a badassness look. She graduated to a bigger bike. My rich uncle left us kids some money, not a whole lot but this is what I bought! LOL
    [​IMG]

11. Hahaha that's hilarious!! ...but what if he comes to get u while your asleep cause he can't find any bugs

12. Awesome. Parker should meet my buddy Peter.
    1432331936676.jpg
    Hes been on my wall for a week straight. I think hes preparing for a great journey..

13. yeah me too:p....once I'm finished with my clones and the mom I'm going to shut it down until my new dedicated lines from the main panel is ran and my ac unit is installed....I'm also revamping my air exchange setup and will be using a 6in" 437cfm vortex inline with a new 6in" pfhresh filter ... so I've got some modifications that need to be made and I'll also lining my closet with some panda film for covering the carpeting since I had the new laminate wood flooring installed in the spare bedroom/grow room.... :):)...my slh' ladies and the mom are getting big especially the mom since tying her down:blink:.....here's some pics....dunno how much longer I'll be vegging them out;)

Attached Files:

14. Sounds like your going to have one hell of a closet! Ive heard amazing things about presh filters but never got one. Ive always used Mountain Air! Cant wait to see the room all done up and packed back full of ladies haha

15. Solo crew

Attached Files:

16. hey guys

my power went out, resetting my timer program and preventing the lights from coming on at 6pm. I got the lights on at about 11:30, so I missed lights on by 5.5 hours. I haven't ever had this happen for that long of a time period. can anyone tell me how fucked I am or am not? lol

17. Are your plants in the veg or flower stage? During flower I had my electric go out for 8+ hours I just kept them dark until the next day and started then back on their regular schedule without a problem.

18. that's what's up!

they are roughly 23 days into flower, definitely females with some good looking bud.

thanks for the advice!

19. nice bike, i got the same. you should try swaping the mirrors left and right, so they hang down instead. looks very slick imho and it costs nothing at all.

20. 2 - 3 weeks ? What do you guys think?
    She is 6 weeks flowering and showing ton of orange hairs.

Attached Files: