THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Been meaning to join for a few days

My entries are candy kush already sprouted
    and ww x bb still germinating

2. Candy kush

Attached Files:

3. purple power is shooting balls :(

4. Thats balls! :-( sorry to hear mang

5. You are a little too late to join. As was I, but you can post along and use this for practice for next round.

6. Brando is correct Mr. Sticky, your entry will be unofficial and not eligible for the prize however feel free to compete and post pics with us as it will give you a leg up the next round! I would fill that cup up all the way next time IMO, more room for roots equals more bud in general

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Think i should fill alittle more now?

8. If it were me I would leave it as is for a while then after the cup is pretty full I would transplant back into the same cup with more soil and flower. This will give it some more room for roots to grow while transitioning into flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I think the larger 2 of 3 of my solo plants in this competition are showing female preflowers! thoughts?

Attached Files:

10. Too early to tell still eeleye!

11. #691 DazedAndStoned, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Hmmmm.... No new growth on any of my entries except the auto, I'm now down to 3 from 7 and what ever happened has effected my latest seedlings as well, my hashplant entries have their second set of leaves, and the auto is starting to take off, I'll take some pics tonight. Whatever happened really fucked them up and set them back a few weeks

12. -_--_-:(:(:( that sucks balls lol:mellow::mellow: Sorry to hear that bruh'

13. Dazed'....:huh::huh: you still have another entry tho'....I think:rolleyes:

14. can I get a group shot :D

15. #695 DazedAndStoned, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Group shot, including my 5 plants in one container experiment. Hopefully that'll give me some seeds, all peakseedbc genetics so all are bomb proof pretty much
    1429327563023.jpg

The auto elite which has recovered nicely
    1429327575790.jpg

A Sweet Skunk clinging on for dear life, whatever infected them hit to cotlydons and taproot hard
    1429327585677.jpg

And the lone hashplant survivor
    1429327596588.jpg

16. Also, my latest seedlings not involved in the comp has suffered the same fate. Cotlydons turned brown, and the root began to dry up, I usually wait until the seed cracks completely before I plant, never had any issues until now, I was at 100% success rate and now the last 20 seeds I've germed only those 3 above have survived haha

17. And you said they are all from peekseedbc?

18. something ain't right:blink::blink::blink:

19. No sorry, the 5 plants vegging in one container are all from peakseed, I have pretty much all of MikeJ's genetics, run mostly his kush varieties.. My hashplant came from a local friend who is a breeder for medical patients, the super lemon haze is from GHS, Red Poison Auto from Sweet Seeds. I've had 100% germ for months, haven't changed my methods at all. Here is a SLH I just started, this is what all my seeds have been doing past two weeks or maybe 3 weeks. I've started up 3 batches and all the same shit

Attached Files:

20. Thank god. Im in talks with Mike about grabbing some of his genetics. Any suggestions. I was thinking blueberry.

As for the seeds. What kind of water are you using when you pop them?