THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. #41 lupuzx, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Well I'm already in cups with mine they're about day 12 veg...topped them and now they are starting to go crazy as well as the rest of my subjects....and the two three gallon multi-plant one pot plants are going nuts as well:D:D:D

Attached Files:

3. I will be cutting clones for this one. I will have a looksee and post this weekend.

4. Who is still finishing up last round?

5. I can't wait to take some clones either.....I've got my cloning stuff ready and my Milwaukee ph meter has been properly calibrated....can't wait to see some females in my bunch. ....then it'll be time to go get my clone -:Don'

6. Damn. I got like 2 weeks till chop on my current before I can start a new one maybe sooner.

7. I still have a few weeks left onbtje last round. But I've already got my clones cut for this round and in my cloner.

8. There are 9 in there now, but a few are going to a friend. All of them are Aurora Indica.

Attached Files:

9. cant you fit another one next to it?

10. Nah man. I'm in a 2x2x4 cabinet and the canopy takes up almost all of that space. 2 weeks is just an estimate though.

11. Yo I just found this thread and luckily it's recent. I recently dropped a bean in a mcdonalds cup but she's only a few days old. Cool if I transplant her to the solo cup? :D

12. maybe fit one under the canopy. I've heard of people cloning under 12/12 hopefully it roots around the same time you harvest and space clears up. If there's no room at all then o well, I want to purchase a 2x2 tent and run a scrog in it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Well then....what are you waiting for put her in a solo cup bruh':D:D:D

14. Thought about it but I think I'll just make another small cfl veg box just to make the deadline here. I have spare parts so why not right haha. Then after harvest I'll toss it in my led cabinet. :)

15. Is anyone just doing 12/12 the whole grow? Im thinking of doing it.

16. I did with my plant in this last one - she's a very long flowering sativa that hasn't stopped yet....

1425782615692.jpg here's her hiding behind her larger sisters...

1425782674694.jpg closer look. Easily another 50 days to go, still not sure on final flowering time, her oldest sister is at 140 days on 12/12 from clone almost.

17. #57 yatjapredatr, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Jesus Christmas! Well I'm using exodus cheese don't think it will be as long haha

18. :p

Attached Files:

19. I'm probs just Gunna throw it in with my other ones they are on 12/12.

20. When's the cutoff for starting?