THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hi Big Steve with 3 g's  -  I'm glad to see you here! (everyone else so far too!) :smoke:

2. I think photos may have a slight advantage in that they can get bigger in most instances depending on veg time. But I believe the other factors are more important. Light, feeding, love etc... Just good old fashioned tlc bro.

3. I will say that I firmly believe a dense soil mix is best for a solo. And I say that because it keeps the roots from going to crazy and ending up root bound. My dense soil mix kept my baby fed last comp and the roots where very healthy without being too extensive. Pulled 11g's from a small auto. Jmho

4. Ready, Set, Grow!
    1425525644762.jpg

5. I dropped my AK47 Auto.

6. Not sure if I'm gonna participate but if I do I'll be running an original Girl Scout cookie and an air layered Og kush. I will also be updating my reveg project tonight.

7. that is an excellent point. I never thought of that and generally try not to compact soil however in a solo cup grow it might be useful like you said.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425526546.811790.jpg this is the last of the querkle in flower. Once I harvest them the only chance this strain has is my reveg project. Even if it does reveg I'm not sure I'll keep it other than a breeding project. Querkle x vortex would be awesome I think

9. I'll play this round.. My last winning entry at this game..

[​IMG]

Nice job! :D What was the dry weight from this one? 

11. Think I might have to jump in on this one, been reading about this for a while and finaly got a decent enough setup. Will take a couple cuttings from my Pink Kush tonight which will hopefully be ready in time.....

12. Started re-vegging her on February 2nd. There really isn't any change to the buds. No veg top growth or anything however I have her a good root trim when j started the reveg and there are roots coming out the bottom of the cup so I know she's alive. We'll see ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425565965.690692.jpg

13. #33 Cali Smoker, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425566050.809439.jpg Sweet pepper plant I'm trying to grow

14. #34 Cali Smoker, Mar 5, 2015
    Check this out!!

http://m.imgur.com/a/iMi6Z

It's a cheap and easy way to check your trichomes at harvest time!
    (Thx for the link Mj)

Also found these Apollo horticulture glasses for 15$ on Amazon that rock!! Great for picture taking as well as uv protection from the HID's. Here is how they work ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425566570.377947.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425566583.424546.jpg

15. #35 Cali Smoker, Mar 5, 2015
    What you plan on running brass? RHSS?

16. #36 yatjapredatr, Mar 5, 2015
    I'm in for this I just gotta go get a cup hahaha I got very young exodus cheese clones I'll use one of those

17. beautiful

18. just got my entries in their solos today. 1 blue fruit and 1 critical jack both autos

Attached Files:

19. I'm gonna try my test seeds from White Widow x Mexican Sativa along with a clone from Durban and White Widow

20. Nirvana eh?