THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. MMmmm''''.....noodles???....I'll be bringing my beef flavoring packet. .....the dirt' loves noonels''!!!!....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. Keep up the good work grasscity fam. Puff will be back in action shortly...who misses me? Lol I miss all u guys and gals!

3. dont work too hard bruh

4. I tried to shoot for 75-80 but there were a few days it got up to 90 and I know that's a really bad thing. I'm not going to blame the seeds I'm blaming myself for using the radiator (steam heat) in my apartment. I knew it wasn't consistent with keeping the same temperature but stupid me used it anyway. The best thing I used before, that  I no longer have, is a heating pad that stays on. I gave it to my mother (very bad idea)  and the heating pad I have now turns off after 30 minutes... some kind of safety mechanism. Anyone heard of burning a house down with a heating pad before? JK, I'm sure it's for the safety of people who fall asleep with it on and that it's not a safe practice to do. 

I'm either going to buy more seeds or .... or.... try to find some local weed with seeds in it  - problem is with that, I don't know how to go about doing it. How do I buy weed or seeds locally without going to the fucking Netherlands and without knowing anyone who I trust to sell to me? The very thought makes my heart skip a beat. 

Forget it, I'm just buying some more seeds!

[​IMG]

5. I wrap mine in moist paper towel. Put it in a small Tupperware container and toss it on top of my internet box (cable box). Its always nice and warm and never shuts off. Perfect germination every time!

6. #308 MJsGirl, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    "GREEN" light .... GO! I agree with Cali's decision and hopefully everyone is on this list:

See page 17 for current update
    PIFFCLOUD22 - Bubblicious - 2 plants
    Anonwiz - a couple cuttings from my Pink Kush
    bigggsteve89 - 2 autos blue fruit and purple power (fem) 
    BrassNwood - signature Red Headed Step Sister cuttings
    Breweryblues - Aurora Indica clones
    Cannabelle - 2 each of GDPxGoji  Og and Quin-N-Tonic
    Cali Smoker - I'll be running an original Girl Scout cookie and an air layered Og kush
    clartigue10  -  blue dream
    Dazedandstoned - I am soaking a bunch of seeds, a lot of hashplant and some kush varieties and maybe a slh again
    Deepfriednugs -Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto
    Delta9Times - little blue dream clone
    dirtdiggler477 - 9 solos 5 in 16 oz solos and 4 tier planted solos. ...multi strain madness.
    djsp1k3sm0k3r - bagseed
    eeleye - 7 seedlings from bagseed
    flighlessvibes  -  Bagseed in promix with mycorise/coco/perlite
    Fuzzipeg - AUTO speedbud seeds. (50% FF seedling starter 50% FF ocean forest)
    Grow2dab  - 
    imBaked  -  Dinafem Bubba Kush and 710 Genetics Fool's Gold
    JohnDoe from Ontario - Special Queen #1 from Royal Queen Seeds.
    JustLearningLol  -  hydroton hempy solo grow
    Lupuzx - my test seeds from White Widow x Mexican Sativa along with a clone from Durban and White Widow
    MJsGirl   -   ak48
    Th3W3ird0n3   - 
    yatjapredatr - very young exodus cheese clones

[​IMG]

7. what the hell...... That's a good, no PERFECT idea John Doe from Ontario!!! I have a cable box - never would of thought of that one.
    Thank you Thank you and ... Thank you!
    [​IMG]

hee hee, I have a new germination station!!

8. You already know I miss you boss ... we're in good hands with Cali til you get back! [​IMG]

9. Chugging along very slowly. Tied her down early as well.

Attached Files:

10. Day 9 since initiating the germination process and I have not killed any​
    yet . . .​
    seedsday8.1.png
    Audrey is catching up to Quentin and Tarantina​
    while Valentina marches to the beat of a different drummer.​
     ​
    In the side by side comparison shots of both GDPxGO siblings Audrey and Valentina,​
    the difference in girth and height of the hypocotyls is quite significant:​
    seedsday8.2.png seedsday8.3.png
     ​
    Valentina's first leaves are gracefully grotesque.​
    seedsday8.4.png
    Perhaps I should rename her Abby Normal?​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
    Bonus for the dirt:
    After harvesting the alliums below the Solo grow
    alliumharvest.png

Wonton Udon Soup with Shrimp and Welsh Bunching Onions
    noodles.png

11. I do the exact same thing, in fact my seeds are sitting there currently. :) Tomorrow they get planted, and I'm starting up another 6 before the deadline. I put some paper underneath just so it's not too hot for the seeds my cable box gets alarmingly hot at times lol

12. Is it too late to join? I have seeds I want to use that came from what I was told was blue dream, but I was also told bush didn't do 9/11 and feel similar about these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #315 Cali Smoker, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    lol @bush, no it's not too late! Friday is the last day to join hope to see your seedlings soon and good luck everybody!

Shit if I can get a few in in the next few days is that to late?

15. Forgot to add me to the list!
    I'm growing Dinafem Bubba Kush and 710 Genetics Fool's Gold

16. I'll have update pics up later on. ....the day before yesterday I flipped the lights so I'll be seeing this group develop and reveal their sex at which point I'll also be culling some male plants as they pop up....:)

17. Btw' every body::::looking good::::.....

18. Piff"....you still my "ninja"....???.....where 've you been buddy-ro