THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hey everyone welcome back to the 5th annual solo cup challenge. The rules are simple and the people are friendly. I will be giving you guys 2 weeks from today to drop your seeds or cut your clones.

RULES:

- GROW IN A SOLO CUP....that is all.

Winner gets bragging rights lol. Let it begin!

2. Trying to decide if I'm going to have the room or not...

3. #4 DeepfriedNugs, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Im literally just about to start a new grow and it's going to be scrog, so I may not have room for a solo. But I may do an auto. I'll see what I can do before kickoff.

4. man im in just got to decide what bean to drop

5. Aaaaaand I'm in for this one too. I'll probably be cutting some clones, but we will see about that one in the next day or so, depending on which of my plants turn out to be female

6. This has always looked fun! I only have 12/12 light areas currently... but I think I'll participate anyway. Going to look through seeds right now!

7. just dropped my beans.... went with 2 autos critical jack and blue fruit

8. Subbed in, won't make this round, still waiting for last round to finish up too. Building my "big" box soon. Hopefully weather warms up soon, and work hours increase more again.... Gotta get the light and fans, and a million house projects.

9. Unfortunately I can't join this round because I'm not at home next month. Good luck everyone!  :hello:  :hello:

10. Oh im down like a clown.

11. I think I may be in if i can get my camera working. :)
    What size solo cup?
    seed/clone has to be planted in 2 weeks? or they can be vegging from now until 2 weeks, and then flowered?

12. The red beer pong cups. Like the regular ass ones. The seed or clone has to be started within the next two weeks.

There are 9 and 18 oz sizes, but I'm pretty sure 18 oz is the standard beep pong size. This would be a good time to be corrected if I am wrong though.

14. I thought the standard solo cup is 16oz, but please correct me if im wrong. I never have used this cups for drinking and bought them at a US import shop specially for the solo cup challenge :D

15. They are 16oz

16. Okay I'm in. I just got to pick a magic bean.

17. Same. Might do a Special Queen from Royal Queen Seeds.

18. Looks like I'll be going with either Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto or Short Stuffs Auto Big Gun(ak47 auto).

19. Think theres an advantage to either an Auto or a Photo