Worst beer Ive ever tasted.

Discussion in 'General' started by Burgerman72, Mar 4, 2015.

1. #21 Burgerman72, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Yeah I've had some kind of seasonal fall brew before too.. I think it was Richards Cardigan. Man that shit was awful. The Richards Shandy is a really refreshing brew in the summer time tho, if you enjoy lemonade and beer. It's better than it sounds..

If it ain't hoppy I don't want it. You guys can keep your malty beers, yuck.

2. I quite like kronenburg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What. You mean EVERY beer? They ALL taste like crap. Get yourself a Woodchuck if you want a good beer.

4. Worst beer I ever consumed was an oyster stout by flying dog, it tasted like salt water and rubbing alcohol to me.

5. corona LIGHT

6. Well I take everything I said about Kronenbourg back. Just drank one from a can and it was quite nice. Fuckin liquor store needs to stop storing these clear bottled beer in the lights.

7. Fat Tire
    Alaska IPA
    Bud Platinum

8. Dutch gold
    It's like €1 a can and it literally tastes like warm piss
    Yuckkkkkkkk

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Those are mostly good beers yah guys are talking about (not 211 that's not beer lol)
    We all know the bad beers out there

But one I couldn't handle was a marzen I tried at the stone brewery (not stone it was an import )

I already don't like smokey beers

But this shit was like pure liquid smoke

Like sitting next to a camp fire with your mouth open

One of the few beers I couldn't finish

And I jam on lambics

10. Wild Blue blueberry lager
    Hot Sapporo in the aluminum can
    Imperial stout coffee shit by arrogant bastard i believe

11. Never had that either. Can't love em all!

I don't remember the name of my most hated, but it tasted ltierally like vomit. It was $8 for the 24oz bottle and I could not even drink 1/4 of it, even though it was 12%. It was absolutely awful. I rated it on beeradvocate, I'll try to find it..

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430532488.484774.jpg

This^ I like stouts but this was just a syrupy mess drainpour

13. Bluepoint. It's an IPA with an illuminati eye on the lid and it tastes so bad. It's probably mind controlling nanobots or something

14. Blasphemy!!

15. steel reserve and that really cheap one that says "BEER" on the can. fuck that shit...

16. you're definitely not missing out lol

17. Just about every one

Beer is nasty. From mass produced shit to microbrews I think it's all overrated.

I'd much rather have a glass of red wine. Tastes better, you get more fucked, and don't have to drink 1000 calories to get a good buzz 😎

18. all of them. i hate beer

19. Well you must not have tried all of them☺️