my first auto grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigggsteve89, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Sounds good man and no worries. I checked em out and I want auto-fems and they only got a couple unfortunately

2. yeah she only got a couple auto fems I noticed after I ordered

3. day 11

ive decided to do a update every saturday on this grow. also just put a blackberry in the soil to add to the grow. couple pics

Attached Files:

4. cant wait to see what the blackberry looks like in flower

5. Snow Ryder ain't playing. Got the dogs leading her

6. ive seen that snow ryders a quick strand 45 days flower

7. day 18 on the snow ryder and cheesus. snow ryder has a little browning towards the bottom leaf.. doesnt seem to be moving anywhere else both are growing fast. blackberry is a week old, the seed shell got cought before dropping.. but its recovering looks like it will make it

Attached Files:

8. blackberry

Attached Files:

9. Those are gettin big already :D

10. for a little over 2 weeks im quiet impressed on growth :D

11. just a quick question if anyone could chime in... the snow ryder is on its 4th node growing fast but my question is the fan leafs are so big they cover the nodes and all... is there something I can do to get light thru out? or is it best to leave it alone to do its thing?

12. LST that mothafucka like crazy

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427051239.917972.jpg
    Before- Can only see the tops

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427051263.834255.jpg
    After- Can see the whole insides and growth near the "V"s get light now

14. She sure is! You'll get some light to the inside and be able to fatten most of the buds up :)

15. appreciate it man

16. #57 bigggsteve89, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    day 25 on the snow ryder and cheesus... going to lst today its been hectic around here... ive just let them do there thing. blackberry has been in soil 14 days now... its finally bouncing back after the shell being attached like 8 days! heres some pics

Attached Files:

17. lil update. day 32 on cheesus and snow ryder. cheesus is 16 inches tall snow ryder is 17 inches.. was going to do some lst but just tucked a few big fan leaves under. blackberry is on day 21.. very small but still alive. my box is running out of room.. ive been flowering 2 bagseed plants for about 4 weeks now and things are getting jammed lol heres the pics :D

Attached Files:

18. heres a few cab pics... 2 plants on the right are flowering nicely week 4 on em bagseed named larry.. have quite a few of these seeds just curious if my smoke will be as good

Attached Files: