my first auto grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigggsteve89, Mar 3, 2015.

1. axt believe we are on day 28 :huh: budding up nicely almost 2 feet tall

Attached Files:

2. last but not least the raspberry cough.. been in flower almost 3 weeks looks good starting to smell good. feeding here straight bloom nutes now

Attached Files:

3. here is a pic of my 3gal pot inside of the free pots I got.. quiet a big difference lol can't wait to get something going in these!

Attached Files:

4. Looks amazing Steve! Everything looks to be lovin life lol.

I would watch the Bubba and AK closely for balls, especially the taller one on the left
    Btw this is the AxT... It's been confirmed :p

During the summer of 2013, Mephisto Genetics dedicated their main growing spaces for the purposes of finding the very best OG Kush to work into automatic form. This involved a variety of cuttings direct from The States, S1 and IBL seed lines. In total they had over 50 strains to flower out and assess over several months. They had two emerge as clear favourites. The Triangle Kush cutting, and an Alien OG cutting. The Triangle Kush exhibited rock solid, stinky sweet nuggs, an incredibly hard hitting 'up' effect and is now locked in their minds as the OG/Kush variant they compare any others to. The cross was made and over the next 19 months Mephisto Genetics has developed the line into a fantastic automatic variety of outstanding quality. Auto Triangle Kush is a medium to large variety, the average height is 90cm/3ft, she is pretty branchy and displays the typical OG stretch and node pattern to her branches, but the auto side to her keeps most phenotypes compact and easily manageable. Therefore the bud/plant size ratio is very good and with her quick finishing time, auto-triangle Kush is a viable commercial option.

Additional Information
    Breeder Mephisto Genetics
    Variety Indica / Sativa
    Flowering Type Autoflowering
    Sex Feminised
    Yield 90 gr/plant
    Plant Height 90 cm
    Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
    Flowering Time 65 days from sprout
    Taste / Flavour Cream, Sour, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
    Effect Euphoric

5. #465 bigggsteve89, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    thanks man! and that's awesome good to have some true mephisto genetics going :D

6. raspberry cough... looks better day by day

Attached Files:

7. top is the raspberry clone I took.. bottom right is the mazar.. all solos are new raspberry clones... went crazy took all the bottom branches see what happens got like 4 more in total

Attached Files:

8. left bubba kush right ak47 bagseed

Attached Files:

9. #469 bigggsteve89, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
    axt... getting some leafs yellowing off at the bottom... buds are building nicely... oh look another solo lol might keep a few in the solos... curious how a auto would do in a solo start to finish :huh: anyway getting crowded in my 2x3 time for a upgrade?? hahaha

Attached Files:

10. wanted to see the roots on the axt in the 3gal pot...

Attached Files:

11. I'm here, holy shit! I have alot to read up on steve.,
    Those plants look great man! Keep doing what your doing bro

12. nothing special over here bro just a homemade box until I get my upgrade. feel free to post whatever man your nothing but a true legend killin it .... glad to have ya here

13. Oh man, thanks so much steve for those kind words bro. I mean that. Made my day dude,,

Any pic? OK bam[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

14. #474 bigggsteve89, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    couple axt bud shots... buds are looking nice plant just got really tall before budding... id say its around 2 feet if not more have to messure that... guess I got the tall pheno :D

Attached Files:

15. Yours likes just like mine steve my man

16. they keep it up they will outgrow the box haha freaking awesome loop! can't wait to harvest box smells like some dank from them already :D

17. flowering week 4 for the raspberry cough... took some shots thru my loop

Attached Files:

18. Fuck bro... That's gorgeous! The colas are stacking like crazy.

19. Are you looking through me? Lol

Bahahaha,

Really steve, amazing work for your first auto bro, and period really

20. getting stoked!