my first auto grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigggsteve89, Mar 3, 2015.

1. super glue looks good :p

2. just some pics of the raspberry cough.. things a beast! about 6 weeks into veg

Attached Files:

3. good lookin plant bro

4. thank you! I tie it just about everyday

5. #445 bigggsteve89, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    by my calculations on the calendar the raspberry cough was 6 weeks on this past friday... I put it in the dark for 36 hours now it's under 12/12 I just have to take it out of the box at 12 hours cause it's running 18/6 for the AxT. will start to slowly lean off the veg nutes and slowly start the bloom nutes.. took a few clones of the raspberry just the lower branches that were not getting a lot of light.. they are still living as well. I'll get a pic of the AxT later it's looking a hell of a lot better then the first one. topped the mazar but may have done a fim instead I was kinda baked lol here's some pics bent everything over been lst'ing like a mofo over here lol ak47 and bubba bagseed are starting to look good too bent over the raspberry by morning it's straight up again.. looks to be a nice little bush :D still working on getting my 4x4 tent still working with the box I made. been working a lot but I'm on when I can be

Attached Files:

6. Damn dude, they're loving whatever you're givin em haha

7. very pleased with the advanced nutes line up... now ill be trying the bloom nutes soon

8. kinda been getting into the fantasy leagues...anyone ever mess with fan duel or draft kings??

9. axt day 13 today light nute feeding tomorrow

Attached Files:

10. had grabbed some gorilla glue from my boy at work damn I love this stuff!

Attached Files:

11. guess that gorilla glue was home grown from my guy grows for the dispensary grabbed this other stuff he jus cure and it's 10x stronger then that gorilla glue... not sure of the strand name but it's got a extremely strong smelling funk to it bright green as well

Attached Files:

12. a little update ak47 and bubba kush bagseed are growing right along nicely mazar is still going as well would like to flower them soon. raspberry is stretching very nice in week 1 of flower will get some pics later of it since it's in the dark period now.AxT has been stretching as well very nice glad I popped a second seed since the first was stunted. here's some pics

Attached Files:

13. where's everyone at anymore:huh:

14. day 9 of flower for raspberry cough and I couldn't be more geeked! took her out the box for a few pics... looks to be stretching alot... last pic is the AxT in the back doing its thing... little solo cup is the rc cutting I took its still living :D

Attached Files:

15. Feds hit up my spot due to some other situations so had to get rid of it I b back in no time nice work tho

Sent from my SCH-i545 using Tapatalk

16. damn man that sucks

17. thin mint was goin around work so I grabbed some. plants look awesome I'll get pics when the lights come on.. raspberry is budding nice axt is just a beast. someone was throwing away 2 perfectly fine pots... things are huge takes up more then half my box I'm thinking they are 10 gallon maybe bigger idk but can't beat free

Attached Files:

18. transplanted the raspberry cough cut I took.. plant was doing so well I took another branch to root down towards the bottom. the one that was cut had grown quiet a bit so it was placed in its final home a 3gal pot

Attached Files:

19. mazar bubba kush and ak47 have yet to show their sex tho I don't see any balls showing

Attached Files: