First grow First journal (cfl bagseed)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DeadBodyMan, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Im sooooo glad i asked before i just sat and stared at it forever llal

2. I should have said there was an image! Just to see what you or someone else might have seen in it haha.

3. Finally got a slimmer fan so i can space out my babies, two feet is already tight enough lol. Now i got my full 2' 3"
    image.jpg

4. Phew, just got done with the flush, rigged up a new watering jug, and fixed my screen. What a night lol. Havin fun movin the shoots around the screen so far lol

5. super bushy, any pre-flowers ? 
    Sara is my favorite :ey:  

6. No preflowers yet, and im real proud of sara meself: she's a fighter lol.

7. looking great brother, subbed!

8. Thanks! And to correct what i said earlier without an edit, there may be preflowers but they're too small to tell if thats what they are. I have no timer and might be havin my gallbladder removed in the next week of two so i have to wait til after that before i switch from 24/0 to 12/12 in case they make me stay in the hospital overnight.

9. Another "lights-eye-view" lol. Sara is continuing to amaze me, i count at least twenty shoots all at pretty much the same level, im impressed.
    image.jpg
    Jennifer has been steady truckin since day one, both have been doin much better than one could have expected for my first grow. Though i do contribute it to months of actual research and study. But there's no better teacher than experience.
    image.jpg

10. Just a lil update. Look at that nearly perfectly even canopy lol

11. Looks nice, when do you plan to flip?

12. Well to be honest, i don't have a timer so i'll have to turn the lights on and off meself. It shouldnt be a problem since im home all the time but im expecting some minor surgery comin soon and i don't know if i'll have to stay in the hospital or not. But as soon as i find out or as soon as i get back they're goin into 12/12. I would do it now if i could get a dependable and easy to use timer.

13. Local hardware, big brick n motor retail, and online (amazon) should all have them for around $10. Certain ones handle more power, but nothing you'll have to worry about in your grow.

Otherwise just stay vigilant at the 12/12 light cycle so you don't stress your ladies.

14. #34 DeadBodyMan, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    Trust me, im being VERY vigilant with just about every little aspect of my grow lol. I had bought a timer before i started growing but i hadnt noticed it wasn't for anything with 3 prongs. Also it was nearly impossible to set right and didnt turn on or off when it was supposed to, it had varying(sp?) delays so i couldnt even try workin with it. I plan on getting a digital one as soon as i can. Hopefully i can find one thats easy to set and actually works.

15. Yep I'd like to get a digital one too. Just never looked into it since my analogs work. At least they do now hah. I've had some ones dead out of the box.

16. Following along.   You've done well.     Timers are the way to go.   I have an older mechanical timer that still works.    I have not upgraded to digital yet.   I run LED lights so have to be careful they will switch low current on and off (as some won't)    Thanks for posting the pics.

OH, why are you flushing so early again?    I thought most flush a few weeks prior to harvest?   

Thanks for the pics and information...

peace

17. Well i want a timer believe me, just cant get one at the moment. And i flushed this early to avoid any salt build up. The fox farm feeding schedule calls for it anyway so i figured why not lol. Thanks for following, its gonna be a fun journey

What do you mean by that part? It's new to me and I would very much like to learn :)

Not following your question?  you mean about the timer?     Digital timers heed a decent load to switch on and off.    I believe.

20. I just didn't know digital ones needed a certain load to switch off. I've only ever used the mechanical, so this will be good to keep in mind if I ever make the switch to digital.