Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da Vinci Vape with Shatter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joe7d7, Mar 3, 2015.

1. I just recently bought the Da Vinci vaporizer and was about to try vapong some shatter out of the oil can but Im scared that if I do the shatter will melt and fall through the hole in the bottom of the can.. I was also curious that if I left the shatter in the can for a while that it might eventually make its way through the hole as well. Didn't know If anybody would have any experience doing this and if they have any suggestions for me?

2. I usually melt the shatter into some organic cotton then shove the cotton inside the oil can. Works pretty decent. I'll do the same cotton method in the Arizer EQ or Da Buddha.