Meet The Cloud Penz Vape Pens Family

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GC Advertorial, Mar 3, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Cloud Penz™ was founded in 2012 in Orange County, California by Heavy Essential Oil experts that were tired of inferior products. We hit the market running with the Cloud Penz™. Though there may be many look-alikes, there is only one Cloud Pen™ that passes the test! Having been voted for the Best MinI Pen of the year 2014 by High Times Magazine, Cloud Penz® is proud to bring you one of the world’s best products!!!
    [​IMG]CLOUD PEN 1.0™
    Even five years ago, the general public probably wasn’t too familiar with the term “’vape pen.” Today, however, this tiny tool is becoming the preferred way to inhale herbs, herbal oils, waxes, shatter, and similar material. Full Circle, Inc. and their popular line of Cloud Penz® are taking “vaping” to new standards of excellence with several pending patents.
    [​IMG]CLOUD PEN 2.0™
    The patents are related to the atomizers and batteries, which are the pen’s most important components. The atomizer is the heating element which turns the material into vapor. On one end, the atomizer fits into the mouth piece, and the other end attaches to the battery element. The atomizer has a small chamber which holds the material. Cloud Penz® also have patents pending on their micro-usb batteries. In the Cloud Pen™ Atlas series of accessories, this chamber is encased in a clear dome — which makes consumption easier to manage and produces a very “authentic dab hit."
    [​IMG]CLOUD PEN 3.0™
    As the electronic vaporizer industry grows more complex, Full Circle Inc. secures their place in the industry with several new pending patents. Cloud Penz® has filed design patents in China for the rectangular design of their atomizer, and a design patent in the U.S. for various configurations of the atomizer. This means that when consumers buy from Cloudpenz.com, they’re getting a vape pen which they cannot get anywhere else. The most popular line is the Cloud Pen 2.0™, which come with a complete kit of vape pen essentials. This includes a mouthpiece, mouth piece protectors, wall adapter, micro USB charger, hard travel case pouch, and two types of atomizers. The units are lightweight, durable and are available in a variety of colors and prints including Reggae, Concrete, and Lambo.
    [​IMG]THE CLOUD PEN CHLORIS™ VAPORIZER
    FEATURES AN ADVANCED LED DISPLAY, FULL TEMPERATURE CONTROL(350º - 430º) AND IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR VAPORIZING HERBS​
    Cloud Penz® has become popular because they have high quality construction, cool design, and they’re backed by a 12 month warranty. Vape pens don’t have the best reputation, but Cloudpenz.com is doing their part to quickly change that. If a customer ever has a problem with the quality of their pen, replacements, and support is easily available. Cloud Penz™ also offers many accessories which include: Glass Dome Atlases, Spill-Proof Gubblers, ceramic atomizers, and more! Cloud Penz® offers a 12 month warranty on all batteries. And stand behind all our products.
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Mr Horsepower, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    The chloris looks extremely similar to the titan II....

3. These look like re-branded ali-baba pens

4. These Chinese made clones keep reappearing under different brand names over and over and over and...........

5. I want them all please!- very nicely designed. Hopefully they perform as good as they look. 

6. If that 1.0 performs, my crappy Pax goes in the garbage. Nice looks and size, perfect for concert, game etc.. That thing will fly nicely under the radar  

What do you mean by alibaba pens? 

7. I had a cloud 2 for extracts. It was ok, in the end I gave it away, for free. My buddy whom I gave the cloud to, had went to a mall in Buffalo, and spotted the same 'cloud' pens for 10$usd, he bought one. It said clouk or something, but in reality was the exact same, minus the fancy packaging. 

8. #8 lwien, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    BM, where is the Cloud Penz made?

9. cloudpenz is all just rebranded crap. nothing is new here.

10. I'll stick with my Tommy Chong Cloud V pen. Hits like a mother!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433918529.627944.jpg

Also came with sweet case and dabber tool.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433918597.060502.jpg