Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skitzofrenia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PandaHookerr, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Hey guys just wondering if anyone can recommend statins for skitzofrenia ? Thanks?

2. Any strong indica would be a good strain for schizophrenia

3. #3 dabs710, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    Strains that are stronger with CBD, CBN, much lower in THC. Typically producing a less "heady", anxiety producing high. It should be a relaxing yet focused high. Strong warning for schizophrenics and typical heavy Sativas, can potentiate a very bad episode of schizophrenic psychosis.

4. Sativa for the negative symptoms and indica for the positive symptoms!

5. indica indica indica

6. Yeah man thanks. I'm looking for high CBD stains, am just not sure what to get, I've bad social anxiety so it's hard to find a good strain.

Any recommendations?

7. And paranoia (even before I started smoking)

Harlequin, Cannatonic, Charlotte's Web (if you're that sensitive to THC), AD/DC, Valentine X, Canna Sue, and some specific purp varieties are the top of the line current CBD strains. Indicas tend to contain more CBN and CBD on average than Sativa strains, though this isn't always the case. It is best if you get lab tested verified strains, or if you don't have access to that, it is best you sample your herb in small amounts and see how it's affecting you.

9. Thanks a lot mate Ill look for them In a seed bank

10. Indica can work. Cannabis is known to exacerbate both negative and positive symptoms in schizophrenia. The reaction and benefits/risks vary wildly from case to case. I'd say start with low THC high CBD.N as THC is often a main cause of cannabis related anxiety and paranoia. So a high CBD/N indica would be a fantastic place to start. Keep a journal or diary and monitor your use and moods/mental states to see if cannabis is being a positive or negative influence. Sometimes this can only be determined by a professional. Be honest with your treatment providers and be careful. For some psychoactives are a major medication and for some it is a major catalyst for bad episodes. Be careful

11. Thc doesn't really make me much worse than when I am sober, I just want to find a very quick auto CBD strain caus I just can't cope with this anymore and I've fuck all money At the moment il grown better plants when I've the money I just need something before I go out of my head haha. Yeah man I'll keep a journal when I get um both up and growing. Yeah see I'm growing my own because I don't want side effects off tablets, and there's little to no side effects with CBD

12. How about shark shock?